Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: smirkorama ( )
Date: November 09, 2018 12:00AM

IF using the name MORmON for THE (MORmON) church is a victory for Satan, then what was it when MORmON founder Joseph Smith was ordered by MORmON Jesus to implement MORmON polygamy ????

(an orgy for Satan????)

What is it when the Current LD$ inc President / MORmON PRofit is a practicing polygamist ??????

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: November 09, 2018 06:52PM

He should just marry Sheri and make her More Man.

Posted by: Zeezromp ( )
Date: November 09, 2018 07:00PM

I was told to go to MORMON.ORG by missionaries.

So they were being used by Satan then?

All those recruits on the I'm a MORMON campaign were scripted to say at the end " AND I'M A MORMON"! So was Satan running the PR campaign too?

Now the Mormon Tabernacle Choir has changed it's name, it's ridiculous. What about all those CD's that members have with Satan's Victory on every cover?

Mormon leaders are full of CR*P.

Posted by: Pooped ( )
Date: November 09, 2018 07:50PM

<<<<What about all those CD's that members have with Satan's Victory on every cover?>>>>>

Just like with the scriptures, throw out the old CD's, buy new ones with the more sacred name and LDS, Inc. makes more money.

Isn't that what it's all about?

Posted by: Zeezromp ( )
Date: November 10, 2018 05:05AM

"Just like with the scriptures, throw out the old CD's, buy new ones with the more sacred name and LDS, Inc. makes more money."

Yes MOReMONey Now I'm understanding where Smith got the idea for his fictional angel name.

Posted by: rocomop ( )
Date: November 09, 2018 08:05PM

The longer Russell Milhouse Nixson stays alive and healthy, the more damage he and Wendy can 'Dew' to the mother church of Utah.

Long may he reign in what passes for a right mind!

Posted by: Pooped ( )
Date: November 09, 2018 08:14PM

The older the prophet the older and more backward the proclamations. Nelson, as far as I know, is in pretty fair health for his age and could last long enough to see the youth fleeing tscc in droves. If his pronouncements become any more senile than they already are. Let's hope for him a long life, and many, many idiotic speeches that send the youth running for the exit sign. It would also be lovely to see the missionaries rebel and stage a mass walkout as they proclaim, "We are volunteers. Stop demeaning us and reviling us. We are your future and if you keep treating us like slaves we will show you our backsides old man".

Posted by: mikemitchell ( )
Date: November 09, 2018 08:24PM

Posted by: Joel ( )
Date: November 11, 2018 08:35AM

The six letter four letter word

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: November 12, 2018 12:48PM

Gordo(Cusco) liked "Mormon." Rusty(Yzma) doesn't.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qITFYDimGEQ

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.