Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: December 05, 2018 12:30AM

The MormonCult just keeps tossing good people out in their "loving" demonic inquisitions. Bill Reel gave a terrific twist in his talk at the trial which can be found on Radio Free Mormon.com, placing the emphasis on his belief that it was that the Church which was on trial for disregarding Truth, not him. He repeated this several times to drive the point home.

Something that stood out for me was that towards the end of the trial several different members of the high council actual engaged in questions, real give and take, with Bill, seeming to take an interest in some of the information Bill had said. Hey, I think they were really listening!

Surprise. Surprise.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/05/2018 04:54AM by presleynfactsrock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Guy3 ( )
Date: December 05, 2018 04:53AM

I saw this coming years ago. Both him and John Dehlin stayed a lot longer then I thought they would.

Of course it is alive and well. Lots of organizations do it. I'm a member of the bar and we kick out people all the time. It just shows that Churches are just organizations run by people. And people are dumb jerks for the most part.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.