Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: koriwhore ( )
Date: January 07, 2019 06:38PM

UT has highest rate of mental illness, might have something to do with delusional MORmONs?
https://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/utah-has-highest-rate-of-mental-illness-in-us/article_053ef820-584d-5930-953e-c75548be7c5c.html?fbclid=IwAR1o7UkrBqQ3W8kLX3Wm59-rIT0UIdjGR5dnSW8XeRfAq9D7kxRB-6Xz85Y

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2019 07:15PM by koriwhore.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: jacob ( )
Date: January 07, 2019 06:59PM

I know you're joking but I think it is worth noting.

Mental illness is a very big deal and very normal. There are more people who suffer from mental illness than almost any other physical malady. Everyone from every walk of life can suffer from mental illness.

So my beef is your use of the work fruitcake. It's thoughtless and inaccurate.

Date: January 07, 2019 07:16PM

Sorry, you're right. It was thoughtless. I changed it.
Thanks for the p.c. reminder.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: January 07, 2019 07:32PM

It's a critical article and critical analysis.

People need to pay attention to this.

Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: January 07, 2019 07:54PM

A different post asked if Mormons believed in sueing people.

I think it's just as valid to ask if anyone remembers when going to a mental health care provider was frowned upon?

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: January 07, 2019 08:17PM

Psychotherapy is the church of the devil, Bruce told us.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: January 07, 2019 08:17PM

Why go to a mental health professional when your problem is caused by not living gospel principles?

Date: January 07, 2019 08:49PM

I've got a Nazi TBMORmON sister who has become a mental health counselor in the CULT's Social Services (brainwashing) system.
She moved next door to the abusive doomsday CULT brainwashing center where we grew up. In the same ward with Jack LaHolt, a notorious pedophile who got away with molesting countless kids, not once, but 10 times, that the abusive cult has been sued for. And lost, millions.
Including every Mormon boyhood friend in my scout troop and their Brothers.
The leaders knew this rapist was guilty as sin. He even admitted it. So instead of doing the right thing and call the fucking cops, they sent him to somebody like my Sis to tell him pay, pray and obey and the kiddy raping urges go away!
Ymo of that and they leave you alone unsupervised. To go rape as many kids as you want and he did.for 4 yrs in our scout troop alone.
Church covered it up out of allegiance to maintaining the good name of the church rather than protecting little children who are completely innocent. Instead they chose to protect the pedophile because he wore a suit and tie and look like a banker every Sunday after he fucked after he raped Mormon kids the night before, who I watched serve him the sacrament every Sunday. Any Wonder most of us were high as fuck. While passing the sacrament?
Hence the lawsuits. (All well documented).

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2019 08:56PM by koriwhore.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.