Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Brickyard Resident ( )
Date: January 17, 2019 11:44AM

Brickyard Harmons wants to expand by squeezing local small business. My friends and I have been Liquid Joes (LIVE Music Bar) for many years, We always enjoy the music and fun at this place. Harmons had tried to purchase land with a lowball offer, When the owners refused the offer. They built a "wall" fence to inconvenience their patrons, and Harmons starting tow people's cars, because they think that will stop people going to Liquid Joes. Seemingly they want to destroy other business because they didn't get what they wanted. This is also affecting the other businesses such as Little Caesars, Jimmy Johns and Einstein Bros. Bagels...etc. When I was in Liquid Joes, during the breaks and before the shows, people bought food from those stores and including Harmons. Apparently Harmons either don't care other people. My friends and I are boycotting Harmons, we are telling my families and friends don't go there!!! Be we Bad Neighborhood Grocer,

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.