Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Mormon Nomore ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 02:12PM

Recently I attempted to purchase a lot in the Philippines. The sale failed to materialize because there was no LEGAL DESCRIPTION of said property.

In order to create a legal contract to buy land, a LEGAL DESCRIPTION containing precise data that uniquely identifies the area being sold must be included.

When a person is baptized into the LDS church, there is no legal contract created. All contributions to it are therefore voluntary, and obedience to authority is also voluntary, with no benefits guaranteed by the church.

A contract must state the description of the item sold, the price agreed upon, the terms and schedule of payments and it must be a legally actionable instrument that benefits both parties.

The LDS church is fraudulent in that it makes verbal promises, expects payments and services rendered and fails to provide a legal description of the agreed upon details.

Because ghere are actors in this fraud, conspiracy is committed.

Some day, a bright law firm will persue justice in a court of law, and will initiate a successful Class Action lawsuit that will seek compensation for tithes paid and for unpaid labors performed.

Until that day, it is up to individuals to protect their assets by not exchanging value for promises that cannot be fulfilled.

All frauds are a success until they are exposed.

No fraud on this earth is more exposed than The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.

The CES Letter provides all the evidence needed in order to create a Class Action lawsuit.

Will someone please teach us how to begin actions that will shut down this magnificently clever scheme, once and for all?

Please.

Without such clear guidance, all of our opinions, words and online energies are moot.

It is time to get traction, or to walk away.

Just my opinion. Am I correct?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dogblogger ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 02:15PM

The same argument would apply to any religion. Do you see the Catholic Church in danger of this in the Philippines? They'd intervene to protect the mormons to protect themselves.

Date: January 24, 2019 02:48PM

The effect of the Catholic church in the Philippines is hollow.

President Duterte knows this, and so, has ignored its impotent leaders. Millions of Catholics are today losing their religion.

https://news.abs-cbn.com/news/11/26/18/duterte-people-should-stop-going-to-church

Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 02:57PM

I wonder how this might be used against other religions and mormon missionaries. I ask this because I have a granddaughter there right now on a mission. This terrifies me, actually.

Date: January 24, 2019 03:05PM

Contact your daughter and advise her to prepare to return home.

The message she is infusing on this Asian population os exploitive. Exploitation is rife throughout all nations, but especially acute and chronic throughout this impoverished nation.

What schools and churches don't take, the government and chur hes scrape up.

Your daughter is trading her most valuable years in service to liars. Stop the insanity, one person at a time.

Neglect is repugnant to the Architect of life.

Do this today.

https://youtu.be/cXBov9KVoTE

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 04:04PM

Mormon Nomore:

You answered your own question, all tithing, calling acceptance, toilet cleaning, etc., is voluntary. There are no penalties or consequences if you don't do them.

You've been conned.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.