Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 05:04PM

One morning Russ woke up and Wendy asked him what he had been revealed in the night. So he took up is tablet and it immediately began playing this from YouTube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akM8v20eNxs&list=PLPr1MTMUwHp97Rkb-lNRrfuhwbw-J11g1&index=5

Russ shrieked and dropped his device shaking with righteous anger. That old Deceiver, even Lucifer, the Satan one, had tried to get him to change his mind on is irritation with the label "Mormon" for his church. And Lucifer was using Korean Pop Music to do it! President Nelson was furious with the Evil One and almost pulled all Mormon missionaries out of the Korean Peninsula until he remembered only half of it had missionaries.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: fossilman ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 05:17PM

Don't watch the video - you'll get eye cancer.

Date: January 24, 2019 05:23PM

And Satan wins.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: January 25, 2019 11:17AM

thanks OPie ~

ziller has is all up in his ear-hole like waxx ~

Date: January 25, 2019 12:02PM

ziller Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thanks OPie ~

I'm flattered by the master of stylz...

Posted by: Blueskyutah2 ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 06:11PM

Mormon comes from Magic Stones.
Jesus is Magic.

Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 06:31PM

UGH

Posted by: Honest TB[long] ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 06:53PM

Thanks to how the wondrous beloved holy Correlation program has raised me this is how I think. All day and night I have major nightmares about Lucifer who is the ultimate demon and how this satanic master is going to somehow cause my heart and mind to start to have doubtful ideas about the truthfulness of this True (i.e. super honest & transparent) Church that we have here on the earth thanks to the marvelous work that the Mighty Joseph Smith Jun. gave us and which Brigham & others have perpetuated in this peculiar culture of missionary work, huge families, and generation to generation growth. All day and night I live in fear of Lucifer, Lucifer, Lucifer, and that he's going to get me. This all is so wondrously normal, healthy, and a tremendous blessing as you can see :)

It sure does bother me that you would be so profane to actually mention this "M" word. I'm so offended. Ooops I better forget about that "offended" feeling because that's why, according to our beloved Ward rumor mill, people have gone inactive in our Stake. It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the Internet because the Correlation program hasn't ever taught us that. We've just been taught that people leave because they are offended. And who's fault is that? LUCIFER !!!!

Posted by: GNPE1 ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 07:35PM

Fear doesn't prevent death, it prevents Life.

Posted by: Bite Me ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 07:54PM

How embarrassing.

Posted by: Phazer ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 08:06PM

It sure is nice not having to give a damn about what Russ thinks.

Posted by: SEcular Priest ( )
Date: January 24, 2019 08:41PM

after looking at this video.

Actually quite a good video.

Date: January 25, 2019 10:57AM

SEcular Priest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Actually quite a good video.

I thought it was cute. I hope Russ can see it and cringe. As a Their Grand Inquisitor of Cultural Direction he is a hugely epic failure. Hinckley was just as reprehensible but at least he wasn't trying to create cultural "saints" in the form of mental martyrs like Glenna Christiansen.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.