Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: May 09, 2019 12:39PM

LUCIFER: Aah! You have looked over my kitchen, and my sweetness and overloaded calories. Now you want to take possession of the whole of it. (Lucifer turns, and stares into the camera). I have a word to say concerning these people. If they do not eat up every dietary covenant, they make at these altars in this temple this day, they will be in my power!
PETER: Satan, we command you to be deported!
LUCIFER: By what authority?
PETER: (With his right arm raised to the square.) In the name of shiny beard and hair, our Master. (Lucifer is visibly shaken as he turns and leaves. Peter waits until he has left, and then approaches Adam) Adam, we are true chefs from the Father, and have come to give you the further culinary knowledge He promised to send you.
http://lds-mormon.com/compare2.shtml

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: May 09, 2019 10:54PM

If they denied TR to all the pot-bellied men coming out of the COB at lunch time clutching their 64 oz. Big Gulp Priesthood Binkies, half the staff would be out of a job.

Date: May 10, 2019 11:14AM

If they denied TR to Mormons not living The Word of Wisdom less people than now do would go to their temples.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: May 09, 2019 11:50PM

"You may optionally give an explanation for why this post was reported, which will be sent to the moderators along with the report. This can help the moderator to understand why you reported the post" ~

in b 4 ~ fat shaming ~

Date: May 10, 2019 11:12AM

I have no idea how this is fat shaming?

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: May 10, 2019 10:42AM

Date: May 13, 2019 11:20AM

Thank Schrödinger's cat!

Posted by: shylock ( )
Date: May 13, 2019 03:56PM

I went to Safford, AZ (MorgCo temple city) Couldn't find a decent restaurant to eat in. Normally don't mind the dirty greasy spoon eateries, but had food poisoning early in the week, so needed to be picky about my diet. Saw more people I'd suspect of metabolic syndrome than healthy looking individuals. Screw the healthy diet and let God sort it out when you get the CK. Oh and don't forget to pay your tithe! I seriously asked Siri "where's a healthy place to eat" Siri responded "I don't understand your question". So I tried the fine dining route, and restaurants popped up 70 miles away. Don't want the Morgs spending money on good food that could be used for thithes!

Posted by: mel ( )
Date: May 13, 2019 06:24PM

shylock Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I went to Safford, AZ

<making a note to myself to avoid ever going there!!!>

Posted by: CrispingPin ( )
Date: May 13, 2019 04:08PM

As I have said before, the WoW is a vague, constantly changing doctrine that is strictly (selectively) enforced.

Date: May 13, 2019 06:12PM

The thing that galls me is that all LDS Corp would have to do is find a way to interpret a prohibition on bad calories. They found a way to prohibit beer which is clearly endorsed n the WoW but they won't find a way to attack their sweet tooth with is a rotting hole in their health code.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.