Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: May 22, 2019 06:36PM

Sound advice right? Just because I see the beginning of a thong creeping up that lower back tattoo doesn't mean I should automatically assume some things about you?

So why should a man ask anyone what underwear they are wearing?

"Women with garment issues often feel fear when faced with the interview to receive a temple recommend, which asks if we wear the garment both night and day. In general, most women do not want to talk to a male priesthood leader about intimate issues like bodily complications with undergarments. Some women may feel comfortable doing this with their bishop, yet no woman should feel obligated to explain in these sensitive subjects to anyone but the Lord."
https://mormondom.com/i-cant-wear-garments-can-we-still-be-friends-ea2a0d025e03

And ironically, many Mormons go and confess much more intimate things that what they are wearing under their clothing with Mormon bishops. So why make any "sensitive subjects" explainable "to anyone but the Lord?" Why is the bishop investigating your sex life in your confession but god-forbid you have to detail these reasons for not wearing God's true underwear?

Mormonism is so absurd. But then again I've just found out about this new thing in more mainstream Christianity.

https://www.austinweeklynews.com/News/Articles/1-11-2012/The-problem-with-praise-dancing/

Black people face dressing as mimes in church? WOW!

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.