Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: tapir47 ( )
Date: May 23, 2019 10:04AM

https://www.eastidahonews.com/2016/10/pocatello-girl-remembered-23-years-after-one-of-idahos-most-horrific-crimes/

Local girl remembered 23 years after one of Idaho’s most horrific crimes

Jeralee Underwood delivered newspapers and was kidnapped, raped, and murdered and her body thrown into the Snake River. This is why no children collect paper route monies anymore.

I worked at the newspaper she collected for when she was murdered by James Edward Wood who was charged with first-degree murder and sentenced to death. He died in prison before sentence was carried out.

Big scandal in Pocatello since I guess a cousin of the murderer had called the police several times asking them to check out James Edward Wood.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: May 23, 2019 10:33AM

He murdered a Mormon girl. I didn't see where he himself was ever a Mormon. Whether he was or not, sociopaths cross all socio-economic levels in society and come from diverse backgrounds. What they have in common is they have no conscience or remorse for what they do.

He had a 30 year rap sheet. He was a career criminal when he hunted down that little girl like she was a rabbit. What he did to her was unimaginable. Dying in prison was too kind for him.

Posted by: Cheryl ( )
Date: May 23, 2019 10:53AM

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: May 23, 2019 10:59AM

It seems true evil gets a kick out of going after the innocent. Yet more proof that some people don’t deserve to be on this planet.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: May 23, 2019 11:09AM

That guy was so evil it does make you wonder how and why ?

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: May 23, 2019 11:34AM

the worst thing that could happen to me--this is one of those things. How do you go on?

Posted by: nolongerangry ( )
Date: May 23, 2019 12:36PM

Anne Perry.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.