Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: felix ( )
Date: May 27, 2019 09:58PM

or so my wife just told me on this Memorial day afternoon. My wife would know because she is a BIG Julie Rowe fan. She recently drove all the way to southern Utah to attend a J.Rowe event.
She also listens to everything "Julie Rowe" on line and has started doing her own energy healing as espoused by Julie Rowe.

Evidently JR is saying that a special committee was set up to oversees on-line Mormon influences and personalities to determine whether they are in harmony with or detrimental to the church's teachings and mission. She claims that it was this committee, not the recognized church leaders who made this decision to excommunicate. According to my wife J.Rowe is also claiming that this committee has been infiltrated by persons and influences that are contrary and hostile to the restored gospel.

This is as much as I was told and am not sure I got it all correct from my wife. Julie Rowe has been a point of contention for me and my wife for a long time so I was a little surprised she brought it up.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 05/27/2019 10:01PM by felix.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: scmd1 ( )
Date: May 27, 2019 10:04PM

This seems a little far-fetched, though stranger things have happened.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: May 27, 2019 10:16PM

If you go over to LDS Freedom forum you can overdose on info on her excommunication.

Posted by: saucie ( )
Date: May 27, 2019 10:22PM

I never heard of her. Should I be all excited about this news or what?

Date: May 27, 2019 10:47PM

We'll talk, baby...

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: May 27, 2019 10:31PM

More publicity for her. Excommunication isn’t what it used to be. If she was exed, maybe she knows what she’s talking about.

Posted by: Justified ( )
Date: May 27, 2019 10:46PM

It’s about time! She has misled MANY people with her phony “revelations” for money and attention.

Posted by: Wally Prince ( )
Date: May 28, 2019 01:08AM

doing the same thing that all of the Mormon prophets since Joseph Smith have done as their full-time occupation, i.e. misleading MANY people with their phony “revelations” for money and attention.

I have no idea who Julie Rowe is, but if she's getting exed for false revelations and teachings, I'm wondering when they're going to get around to posthumously excommunicating Brigham Young (and stripping him of all of his "BIG PRIESTHOODS" and such) for trying to get the members of the church to worship the wrong god. All of the modern leaders seem to unanimously agree that Adam is not our god, so it seems like a no-brainer when you look at what Brigham Young was telling people in General Conference.

Date: May 27, 2019 10:50PM

From someone who says she's on the fence about Julie:

"My husband works for a bank. In October 2016, the chip was implemented. All business owners had to have a chip reader in their card processing technology by law. A year later, and all the businesses have them now. All that is left is for the chips to be put in people's hands and not their plastic cards. When this happens, because the chip sends a wifi signal, it will disrupt our natural human wifi and it will make it so we can't hear the Holy Spirit, just as the book of revelations has said about the mark of the beast."

She is a TBM...

Posted by: felix ( )
Date: May 28, 2019 12:54AM

Thanks EOD for throwing some additional light on this topic. I haven't the time or interest to do research on Julie Rowe. I do know that she (J. Rowe) has said major apocalyptic events are immanent such as 7 yrs. tribulation with major pandemics, an electromagnetic pulse that take down the electrical grid and all that entails, martial law with an attempted UN takeover, earth quakes and tsunami's that destroy major areas of the country and coastal cities and all out anarchy except within the safe camps of refuge set up by the priesthood. I think there may perhaps be a nuclear holocaust in there somewhere also. Evidently all this was revealed to her during her NDE.

I am a little concerned for my wife and how she will take it if and when all these things that are predicted by J. Rowe don't materialize in the next few years as she says they will. Julie Rows propaganda makes the restored gospel with all the "end of days" prophesies come alive and so much more real and current for her. I am a bit concerned how she may be affected if and when all these things she is predicting don't happen within the time frame she says they are going to happen. If she looses her belief in Mormonism I would rather it be Julie Rowe or something else that reveals it to her rather than myself.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/28/2019 02:27AM by felix.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.