Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elyse ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 06:40PM

Jordan Cameron, a Mormon.

He is HOT, hotter than hell.

But wonder if the morg will ex him ???

( Elin is Tiger's ex )

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: laperla not logged in ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 07:01PM

8 years younger.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 07:03PM

Someone had to bite the bullet and do it...

One article describes the expectant mother and future temple attendee as a "Former Model."

She should have gone to a match-maker...

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 07:57PM

With her settlement she could buy match-maker.

Posted by: carameldreams ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 07:34PM

What does 'a Mormon' even mean in this case?

Truly curious how he identifies himself and how much he adheres to all things Mormon.

Wonder what his parents think? Bishop?

WOW.

Posted by: Amyjo ( )
Date: June 13, 2019 07:41PM

If he and Elin are an item, I hardly doubt he cares less what TSCC thinks about him or her by now.

He's a free man. ETA: liberated.

Adding that Elin is a beautiful woman. Hope she finds longevity with this one. Tiger was too much of a ladies man for her. She deserves someone who'll be monogamous.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2019 07:45PM by Amyjo.

Posted by: PollyDee ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 01:29AM

"ladies man"...? - that's what you call a man that cheated on his wife with over 120 women?

How about philanderer, deceiver, rake, reprobate, wanton, lecher, dissolute, degenerate, debauched, corrupt, depraved, reprobate, unprincipled, immoral, promiscuous, loose, wanton, licentious, lascivious, lecherous, libidinous, lewd...

Date: June 14, 2019 07:34AM

In so many words, still a womanizer.

She deserves better.

Maybe Tiger will settle down someday. He definitely needed to grow up in that relationship.

Posted by: stillanon ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 10:05AM

Tiger, while an undisputed great golfer, is not a decent human. Maybe he's missing a gene. He had a relationship with Lindsay Vonn (cheated on her- maybe karma, she cheated on her husband, Tom) which led to his break up. The woman he cheated with stuck around for a while, until he cheated on her with the woman he's with now, his former restaurant manager. I have no problem with him banging all the willing groupies out there. Just don't be in a supposedly committed relationship while doing it. He learned nothing from his divorce.

Posted by: jay ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 08:02AM

don't forget Herman . . . err human

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 05:12AM

Tiger was nuts to abandon her, but some men will cheat no matter what.

Date: June 14, 2019 07:37AM

Some men think they can have their cake ... and enjoy the ambiance of multiple women at the same time. The reality check is that not all women desire to share the same man. Elin was eye candy and Tiger's 'trophy wife.'

She got what she wanted out of the marriage.

The name, the title. The royalties. And the alimony to keep her in the lifestyle she'd grown accustomed to.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 08:10AM

I respect the fact that she got a bachelor's degree from Rollins along with a Master's degree. Apparently the state of Florida has approved her for a counseling license. She didn't have to do all that given her wealth, but she did.

From the article, Tiger has tried to mend his ways, but tends to fall off the wagon when he hits the road.

Date: June 14, 2019 08:42AM

Maybe he should start a religion.

Date: June 14, 2019 10:02AM

He already has a cult following!

Date: June 13, 2019 07:43PM

Baby Daddies are free men...

Sure, why not?

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 12:36AM

Dammit ! You made me google her.

Posted by: Wally Prince ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 12:57AM

If so, I'd guess she doesn't need her Mormon boy toy for money. They probably use $100 bills for coasters to keep their margaritas from leaving condensation rings on the teak.

Date: June 14, 2019 01:04AM

I googled it. So Elin's been dating a tight end. I'm really happy for all of them.

Date: June 14, 2019 08:45AM

Me too, but you’d think these models would try to hook up with brainiacs and professors rather than rock stars and jocks in order to produce smarter offspring.

Date: June 14, 2019 10:05AM

They like the glamour life it brings them. Plus the riches and sometimes fame. Models are sought out by men like the Tiger Woods and rock stars elites. They know they can get them, and top models know they're in demand.

Marla Maples was a model before Donald met Melania, also a top model. Both trophy wives. Darling Marla had a roving eye like the Donald did, so that was bound to fail and it did.

Posted by: AnonInCali ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 01:51AM

Somehow I doubt anyone in his family or at their Ward will be shocked. He already has one child from a previous relationship and his sister has multiple children from two different relationships.

Date: June 14, 2019 02:25AM

young Mormons in his area anytime soon.

I guess he's a "Mormon" in the same way that Katherine Heigl is a "Mormon". But now that the "Mormon" nickname has been eliminated, I guess they're not really anything in relation to The Church of Russell Nelson of Latter-day Wendies.

Posted by: Hedning ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 11:57AM

Mormon's have such an complex about needing acceptance and recognition from normal people that they accept and promote fan worship of anyone who was ever raised even slightly LDS. Exmo- Rock stars who are publicly homosexual are fawned over and worshiped in Utah Media, while the gay teenager in the ward is driven to suicide by lectures about never being worthy of anything.

Posted by: HWint ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 12:09PM

I ain't saying she's a gold-digger...

Date: June 14, 2019 12:48PM

Well, good. Because if you knew her story, you wouldn't go down that path. She was working in a clothing store in Sweden when she met the wife of Swedish pro golfer Jesper Parnevik. She hired her as a nanny. They then moved to FL, in the same golf course neighborhood in Florida as Woods lived. Woods persued her. She was a nanny, not a gold digger.

Date: June 14, 2019 01:01PM

> She was a nanny, not a gold digger.

Facts often intrude when it comes to putting people down. The devotion some people have to their agendas is ... interesting.

Posted by: Elyse ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 01:11PM

Sh was no regular babysitter.

Jesper Parvenik was friends with her politician family in Sweden,so he invited her to stay with his family and she babysat occasionally for them.
Very typical upper-class European.

She was also an occasional model in Sweden. Pretty girl,so why not.

Tiger was a fool to break up his family over a bunch of hoes.

Date: June 14, 2019 01:13PM

Tiger didn't do it; it was his 9-iron.

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 01:27PM

Did you watch the last season of 'Survivor'?

There an attractive red-headed contestant named Victoria. If interested look her up and find a photo of her boy friend. He too is a model.

I consider myself 100% heterosexual, but V's BF could possibly change my views on things.

Date: June 14, 2019 01:54PM

So you can get rejected by both sexes?

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: June 14, 2019 02:04PM

Story of my life.... have you ever been rejected by a hooker?

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: June 15, 2019 10:59AM

in 4 links to pics ~

thx ~

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.