Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ZSH ( )
Date: April 21, 2015 11:36AM

So the other day my wife and I were talking and at some point religion at work came up in our conversation. My 5 year old son was also in the room playing with some toys (I honestly did not think he was listening to one word of what we were saying, but it just goes to show that kids pick up on everything...) At some point in the conversation, Jesus was mentioned. My son stuck his head up and with a pensive look and said "I believe in Jesus... and Santa Clause", then went right on playing with his toys again.

I looked at my wife and just laughed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: eternal1 ( )
Date: April 21, 2015 12:13PM

Out of the mouth of babes...

Posted by: bezoar ( )
Date: April 21, 2015 06:38PM

My husband's nieces and nephews had to be in the church Christmas pageant last year. (I believe they go to a Presbyterian church.) My husband's god son is 4 years old, and he was not at all happy about being forced to participate. At one rehearsal he spent the whole time glaring at his Dad. Afterward he told his Dad, "Jesus is like Santa, only worse! At least Santa gives us presents!"

Posted by: Ex-Sister Sinful Shoulders ( )
Date: April 22, 2015 01:32AM

He could be the prophet of the Jesus Claus church and start charging tithing. =)

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.