Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: August 21, 2019 02:27PM

...after knocking 3 times & waiting patiently in line to gain entrance into the Marriott Hotel Lobby a.k.a. Mormon "Heaven".

I've got alot of heavy-duty questions for Elohim...& he's got alot of explaining to do.

Or so it seems to me...

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: August 21, 2019 02:51PM

I've figured out the gay issue and KNOW the religious have been wrong all along.

Now why I had such bad morning sickness when I had a pregnancy is a problem as far as I'm concerned!

Why don't teeth regenerate? Like fingernails and toenails?

Why do dogs live such short lives?

Those are pretty small problems.

I don't get so many things like CANCER and all kinds of health issues. Why are there third world countries? Why so much suffering? I mean, really, did we need all this suffering? Even in rich countries like the U.S.

Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: August 21, 2019 03:59PM

Yep...I'm with Ya on those same Q's!

Apparently "God" can do anything but he never could regenerate my relative's amputated leg that he lost in an accident like he does on the many little lizard's tails that I used to catch as a kid.

& on the dogs Q...there's not enough time in the day to reflect back on the many pups that left my life earlier than they should have or could have wanted to...& each & every time taking another little piece of my heart with them.

Or so it seems to me...

Posted by: Wally Prince ( )
Date: August 22, 2019 04:02AM

Why do nearly all living things have to feed on other living (or once-living) things in order to keep living.

Killing (plants and animals) is baked into the cake. It's an integral part of the design. The best that can be hoped for is a truce within a species or among a limited number of species. And of course, other than humans, none of the other species can really understand the concept of a truce, so the lion and the gazelle are not going to be seen going on amicable road trips together any time soon.

Seems like God could have designed something better.

Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: August 22, 2019 08:44AM

This bothers me a lot. I'm on the verge of becoming an vegetarian, but then I'm killing the plants.

I saw a post on fb the other day of a man playing a saxophone next to a herd of cows. They call came over to listen. I got to witness at the county fair (my dad was over the FFA at high school) and we showed sheep. They weren't my sheep, but my brother's. My brother always cried over the sheep he had to sell. I saw a girl carefully washing and brushing her cow every day and then she had to sell it. She was sobbing while she cleaned the cow that last day. I'll never forget it.

We, as a family, NEVER eat lamb--ever. Not a one of us. Because we had sheep as children.

Dogs. I just watched a thing on fb about puppy mills. Rips my heart out.

This is a really f'd up world if you ask me.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: August 22, 2019 02:49AM

I want to know why the tooth fairy stiffed me.

Life will give you a prison until you realize that you hold the key.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/22/2019 05:24AM by babyloncansuckit.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.