Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Godzilla ( )
Date: October 01, 2019 08:43AM

Has someone created a list of all the sex predators with ties to the cult? It would be interesting to review such list since every year, since I started to put attention to that info, every year there have been like 5 or 10 such criminals. Also a list of con artists (so many as well)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: October 01, 2019 12:19PM

I don't think there is room in all the world to house that information.

The sexually oriented child interviewers from the last 60 years.

The abusive husbands drunk on priesthood power.

The youth leaders with their leadership positions. Including scout leaders and "Priesthood presence" at girls camp.

The bishops and stake presidents intruding on couples bedroom activities. Even worse counciling women to divorce husbands and marry certain ward members.

The leadership knowingly allowing and encouraging this.

Church members in law enforcement and judiciary positions covering things up.

The church leadership excomminicating whistle blowers and victims rather than the offenders.

The list goes on.

Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: October 01, 2019 12:24PM

About every other name in the ward directory has been involved in some sort of scam. I would include myself as a 10 year old selling a horribly made pizza to members for 15 bucks as a scouting fundraiser.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/01/2019 01:34PM by messygoop.

Posted by: Business in Zion ( )
Date: October 01, 2019 01:26PM

I had one as a business associate here in Utah. I learned after we had an agreement that he was/is a pedophile. And that he is being protected buy his bishop and stake leaders.

I just don't get it. A man invents something that changes the world and a Mormon man has sex with children. And in the Mormon community the one having sex with children is considered a "Leader" in the community.

Here is the real interesting part. Because police here in Utah are sooo tied to and under pressure to meet quota(s) they will not investigate a claim of possible pedophilia.

Furthermore the police are very very selective as to who they investigate. Because, even if there is a known predator and even if the cops gave a shit and did their job if that person's bishop shows up in court the most the predator will get is probation.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.