Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Henry Bemis ( )
Date: November 22, 2019 06:07PM

“Human” may die or live, kill or be killed as you see fit, but only after a cocktail party conversation with “Henry Bemis” wherein it’s is concluded that, metaphysically speaking, it’s all one after all.

COMMENT: Well, you know where to find me! And, I am not getting any younger! (And, it *is* warm here!)

As for Elderolddog and Elder Berry:

I appreciate your attempts to understand our dialogues, or speaking for myself, my own rants. I try hard to make such comments accessible, and when they aren't I consider it on me, not you. So, in the future please ask for clarification if necessary. I follow both of your posts regularly and gain much from them.

Human: while I am here, I listened to your Mate links in the other thread in their entirety, and especially appreciated the second one. As for the first, not sure I am ready to give VP a free "Gate" pass yet. We may need an extra cocktail on that one.

Cheers.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: November 22, 2019 07:27PM

I promise to do my due diligence when it comes to comes cocktail party bantering between you and Human.

Or Hooman, the dog lover, and Henry Beamer, the aging but still lead-footed commuter.

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: November 23, 2019 12:43PM

How did you know I love dogs!?!?

Just don’t have Henry’s lead-foot run over my dog, okay? I’d have to...candlestick him in the library, or something.

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: November 22, 2019 09:48PM

¿ wut is this thred about ? ~

thz~

asking for a freind ~

Posted by: Human ( )
Date: November 23, 2019 12:56PM

Glad you looked into Maté the younger. Very promising truth-teller, and hopefully hard to compromise.

My friend, how about Hawaii (Big Island) this January? Mai Tais on me.

Or Montréal in the Fall? All you can eat Poutine on...you guessed it, me.

That’s all we can afford this year. My Province has been turned over to a flabby-ass version of Wisconsin’s Scott Walker, so we’re just a little financially panicky at the moment, alas.

Should you like to see what real mountains look like, you know my email.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.