Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: MoMotrivia ( )
Date: December 13, 2019 01:16PM

Interesting little trivia about the Location of the New Mormon Temple in Orem.

for 10% of your income guess below which fact is NOT True

1.. What's the name A Pulitzer prize Winning Norman Mailer Novel about a murderer who was Executed and his story turned into film and filmed on and near the farm property in 1982.. now owned By Churchco for Temple..16 acres at 1600 south Geneva Road.. Film Name?

2. What 22,000 sq foot Mansion at 1800 south Geneva Road will be the neighbor to the south at the new location of the NEW Orem Temple. This massive Mansion was valued at 19.5 Million in 2017. And for fun.. what Multi Level Marketing Company built it ?

3. What Scripture in The Book of Mormon will Be inscribed on the Entrance of the New Temple?

again one of these is not true...

Answer..

1.Norman Mailer's 1979 Pulitzer Prize-winning novel of the name... The Executioners' Song. A film directed by Lawrence Schiller from a screenplay by Mailer circ 1982.

2.Noni Juice Built the expansive Mansion and believe the mortgage was $87,000 per month and property tax was $35,000 yearly in 2017.
I believe NONI is no longer a big player in the juice MLM Market. ( correct me if Im wrong)

second home in the link below

https://www.heraldextra.com/news/local/of-the-most-expensive-homes-currently-for-sale-in-utah/collection_9ba6d83f-7ba0-5818-bc82-4016bb4c8eb8.html

3. The New Inscription on the Entrance will be a direct quote from the B of M , the last book- MORMON

Mormon 8:32

" Ye , it shall come in a day when there shall be Churches built up that shall say: Come unto me, and for your money you shall be forgiven of your sins"

more Trivia Next week..

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: lurking in ( )
Date: December 13, 2019 05:12PM

"They rob the poor because of their fine sanctuaries ...."

(2 Nephi 28:13)

Posted by: Roy G Biv ( )
Date: December 13, 2019 06:03PM

>> for 10% of your income guess below which fact is NOT True

I'm not wagering 10% of my income to play your guessing game.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: December 13, 2019 08:14PM

The Q15 plans to buy the mansion for Jesus’s summer home after his coming. They want the temple to be within walking distance. He will winter in AZ, which is why the Mesa temple was renovated.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: December 13, 2019 08:27PM

Walk? Walking distance?

I thought Jesus would just float to wherever he needed to be. Or he'd be like The Flash... Jesus is all about being environmentally friendly!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.