Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Screen Name ( )
Date: December 21, 2019 04:13PM

If a real Time Machine came onto the market, what would be its price?

Would you buy one that could go back into future dates, or one that would take you into future times?

Would its manufacturer's wealth make God envious?

Would the machines become worthless to owners when repairs were required, thus disappearing when stolen by even the most honest repair shop owners?

Would the machine make you visit Joseph Smith the night before his first vision, to pull off an historic prank?

Is such a machine possible or impossible?

Can such deliberation be what ignites the first and last A. I. war?

And for a Bonus...what song did you replay most often, in your entire lifetime, so far?

Mine: Whiter Shade Of Pale

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: December 21, 2019 04:49PM

I rarely listen to oldies. I've heard them too many times. They do not stir anymore. As a kid I could not get enough Supremes but now can't bear even a minute.

The last song that I listen to over and over and watch the video over and over, which is stunning and feels like a time machine oddly enough, was "Sign of the Times" by Harry Styles.

Tapped something deep like Roberta Flack's "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" or " All the Time" covered by many. They all make me time travel.

Believe it or not, I never realized I picked all songs with the word time in them until after the fact. Hmmmmmnnnn

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.