Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: SEcular Priest ( )
Date: January 18, 2020 02:39PM

Yet Heavenly Father has more concern about a cord that attaches a hat to the temple robe, making sure the veil for women is better made, removing a piece of plastic and making sure that new materials are used for temple stuff since the old stuff was NOT wearing out fast enough. If you stand back and look you can see God's priorities in his true church.
Is it me or are they just dumbing everything down? But looking at another thread its not working. Missions are closing yet temples being built everywhere. The further light and knowledge Russ is getting is a lite match flickering in the wind. Based on how past prophets have been thrown under the bus, Dusty Rusty's changes will also be thrown under the bus even though people today see it as restoration and revelation.
I can't help but think Bendy Wendy and the Dew girl are somehow behind a lot of this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: January 18, 2020 03:08PM

Heavenly Father is also concerned about more important things, such as your choice of beverage.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: January 18, 2020 06:17PM

If they'd only been more valiant in the Pre-Existence! I do feel sorry for them, but they brought it upon themselves.

And even knowing the rude and barbarous conditions of their births, they chose to make the trip! Wow! Such faith!!

What a great guy ghawd is! No wonder everybody loves him!

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: January 18, 2020 09:50PM

They were born there specifically so Mormon missionaries could find them. The field is white, ready to harvest. Okay, various tones of brown, ready to harvest. Maybe Brigham Young’s granddaughters will marry one of them.

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: January 18, 2020 06:48PM

The church is more temple obsessed than ever. It never has been that big on humanitarian aid. That’s mostly PR. Temples are the main thing but you don’t get your temple entrance pass without pay enough donations to at least make it look like you are paying a full tithe. Follow the money. The church is bringing in almost $7 billion in tithing a year. Sure the temples are expensive but they are making a nice return on the investment.

Posted by: macaRomney ( )
Date: January 18, 2020 07:10PM

It's amazing that people keep tithing even though they know there is that slush fund waiting to be embezzled. (Actually parts have already been embezzled to pay for the mall, land transactions in property development where the certain bretheren somehow became the beneficiaries of prime real estate in Deer Valley, and bailing out failing insurance companies).

The members need to wake the Hell up!

Posted by: Warrior71783 ( )
Date: January 18, 2020 09:45PM

I think HF is mostly obsessed with people's private parts. Masturbation takes the cake i am pretty sure.

Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: January 19, 2020 12:05AM

SEcular Priest Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> I can't help but think Bendy Wendy and the Dew
> girl are somehow behind a lot of this.

I hope this isn't the case because it would take a really exceptional woman to turn her face away from starving children.

Oh, wait ...

Posted by: got2Breal ( )
Date: January 20, 2020 12:37PM

Sex is a sin. Overpopulation/poverty/starvation is punishment for sin. This is Heavenly Father's natural order of things.

As it is with RIG (the Roman Imperial god of Catholics and Protestants).

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.