Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: paisley70 ( )
Date: February 22, 2020 05:16PM

This is an excerpt from a recent pre-publication from a non-peer reviewed paper dated February 2020:

"The results indicate that ACE2 highly
expresses in renal tubular cells, Leydig cells and cells in seminiferous ducts in testis. Therefore,
virus might directly bind to such ACE2 positive cells and damage the kidney and testicular tissue
of patients. Our results indicate that renal function evaluation and special care should be
performed in 2019-nCoV patients during clinical work, because of the kidney damage caused by
virus and antiviral drugs with certain renal toxicity. In addition, due to the potential pathogenicity
of the virus to testicular tissues, clinicians should pay attention to the risk of testicular lesions in
patients during hospitalization and later clinical follow-up, especially the assessment and
appropriate intervention in young patients' fertility."

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.02.12.20022418v1.full.pdf

I wonder how the LDS church will spin this news, as potentially thousands return from the mission field as sterile eunuchs?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: February 22, 2020 05:28PM

Well, heck!

Just because you can't have 3.4 kids during your mortality does not mean a thing with regard to the real kids you'll have in heaven!

After all, down here you're just siring your brothers and sisters from the preexistence. These are fake families, given our already existing relationship with Elohim, the Big Dog!

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: February 22, 2020 06:10PM

I might as well kill myself.

Posted by: babyloncansuckit ( )
Date: February 22, 2020 08:32PM

Does anyone know where I can score some 2019-nCoV infected lollipops? I want to boost my immunity to this kind of stuff as a new hobby.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.