Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: March 15, 2020 06:32AM

This is a great graphic example. Show it to your kids! I showed Hubby and he is doing better.

https://people.com/health/viral-classroom-experiment-proves-the-importance-of-hand-washing/

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Warrior71783 ( )
Date: March 15, 2020 09:30AM

Been washing my hands religiously. Probably why i have not gotten sick.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: March 15, 2020 09:50AM

A few days ago I was curious about how hand sanitizer was sold out at Wal-Mart, but there was plenty of hand soap available. Then people caught on, and the stocks of hand soap were significantly depleted as well.

Posted by: nonmo_1 ( )
Date: March 15, 2020 10:00AM

In Ut state liquor stores, you can only buy TWO bottles of Everclear at a time. Apparently hand sanitizer can be made using Everclear...

My question is ..dies this ALLOW mormons to go into the liquor stores to get Everclear w/o sanctions from their church leadership? The state may have just found a new market...and more customers..

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: March 16, 2020 12:55AM

Thanks for being a voice of reason. I can't imagine them running out of bar soap, but if you want liquid hand soap and that runs out, liquid dish soap works fine, and there is lots of that.

Posted by: Free Man ( )
Date: March 17, 2020 01:05AM

Obviously handwashing is better, but it is often hard to pack a sink around with you.

Posted by: macaRomney ( )
Date: March 17, 2020 01:04PM

very true, I never use the sanitizer stuff, just soap and water, hot water is the best even though it chaps the hands.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: March 17, 2020 01:11PM

When I was in the classroom, I had a strong preference for hand soap over hand sanitizer. At the beginning of the school year I would always do a unit on disease prevention, with a strong emphasis on hand washing. Believe it or not, my former elementary school usually did not supply soap in the restrooms (the kids would routinely break the dispensers.) So I would always carry my own, and I trained kids to dispense it to their fellow classmates.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.