Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Secular Prist ( )
Date: April 03, 2020 03:23PM

More and more people are reading the Books out called the Joseph papers or something to that effect. These are to be papers that Joseph Smith wrote. Just wondering who rewrote his writings and how accurate are they. Was in church book store in Cardston with friend a few weeks ago and it seemed to be a big item, not as big as selection of Dusty Rusty’s and Wendy’s books.
I did take a look at some sex books for LDS married couples.yes they did say pray before you have intercourse and invite the spirit to be with you. That’s when I got sick and excused myself while they bought books and I went for a coke.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: April 03, 2020 03:28PM

Yeah, gawd likes to watch.

Posted by: Third of Five ( )
Date: April 03, 2020 04:03PM

Lol. I was a bit slow getting that. Do any mormons actually really do that? Like, they always plan it and pray? That’s nauseating and absolutely horrible.

Posted by: Razortooth ( )
Date: April 03, 2020 08:19PM

Yes. Always pray before sex to alert God it's time to join in. God loves a threesome. Just two people having sex must assume the missionary position. With God on board it's a holy trinity.

Posted by: Third of Five ( )
Date: April 03, 2020 03:42PM

I see it’s all on a website the church has set up. I take it this is different to the essays? An ex mormon would need to go through it all to determine what/if anything is missing. But haven’t these been around for a while, so there must be an answer to this somewhere?

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: April 03, 2020 03:44PM

Where’s the note propositioning Nancy Rigdon?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.