Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kimball ( )
Date: May 29, 2020 03:32PM

I just finished updating the Patriarchal Blessing Revelator to include new information. Flood me with Patriarchal Blessings so we can improve the analytics!

http://www.fullerconsideration.com/PatriarchalBlessingRevelator/

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: May 29, 2020 04:03PM

I noticed your email address is kimballthenom@yahoo.com. Is that New Order Mormon? I’ve been a little confused re the definition of “New Order Mormon.”

Can you tell us what you believe?

Posted by: kimball ( )
Date: May 29, 2020 04:22PM

I am most definitely an ex-Mormon (resigned) who for the past couple of years has struggled against drifting in post-Mormonhood. I was technically a New Order Mormon about a decade ago when I first created the email address as I was still an active member at the time, albeit non-believing. I still try to be fair with my presentation of information on my website, though, despite sharing the "forbidden" information, so the email address stays for now.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: May 29, 2020 04:06PM

I have misplaced my 1964 PB, and have forgotten all its content, other than that I was an especially tanned Manassehite.

So I can neither confirm nor rule out that it said I would fall in love with a hot babe and that she would love me back.

But that's what happened!!!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.