Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: May 28, 2020 06:11PM

I thought God was dead. Didn't my parent's generation kill Him? Didn't humanity murder God because He couldn't change with the times? I think God today is an imposture.

I've read people saying that they are praying a lot on social media but I've not seen any miracles recently. I was raised on the axiom that God was alive and well meddling in human affairs and sending angels and messengers and such.

Pah! All pretense and no prescience. One of these days Elon's Tesla is going to collide with God's body and a blackhole will open up and reorganize matter once again to revive God. It's inevitable. How do I know it? I saw a picture once of the solar system and I distinctly remember seeing a tea cup floating out there. That is why I'm not a Mormon. God was a tea drinker. Smith got it wrong. God was saying, "The Word of The Wizen" and that "hot drinks" ARE good for the body.

But alas, God's children eventually grew tired of Him. He was too much of a sky-ability once we landed on the moon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: May 28, 2020 09:54PM

I think the roadster will pop out of the other side of the black hole somewhere in the vicinity of Kolob. God will then make a special trip to Earth to ask Elon Musk personally to head his church after tossing out the bums currently running it.

Date: May 29, 2020 05:05PM

I bet you figured it out. Our sun gets it's light from a Kolobian-connected blackhole!!!

Posted by: Fort St Nicholas ( )
Date: May 29, 2020 05:16PM

So God is Love, does that mean he os the "Love is" comic strip?

Date: May 29, 2020 05:20PM

No. God "works" for love.

" “We know that in all things — in all things, even sin — God works for the good of those who love him who have been called according to his purpose,” "
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/celebrity/duck-dynastys-phil-robertson-has-a-45-year-old-daughter-from-past-affair/ar-BB14LsP0?ocid=spartandhp

Love is God indeed!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.