Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Screen Name ( )
Date: October 20, 2020 08:43AM

WOULD YOU BE INTERESTED IN JOINING NAAEM?

The National Association for the Advancement of Ex-Mormons

If not why not? Suggested goals?

Spokesperson?

The church is becoming sufficiently nuanced now, to allow a TuffShed at all Ward and Stake Centers throughout the world.

These convenient sheds would be stocked with CES Letter books, and suggested websites and other helpful transitioning tools.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: October 20, 2020 09:37AM

Securing a lead spokesperson who is able to line up plenty of media interviews can best be accomplished as you help us out by submitting qualified candidates.

Ideally, this will be a former Mormon of Asian-African decent, transsexuals, who has suffered lifelong abuse, discrimination and who is articulate but hopelessly depressed.

The candidate must be homeless, and prepared to be scrutinized by various organizations.

S/he may have children from different fathers, as long as s/he is eager to promote pro-life, conservative values.

Once the best person has been selected, we will be able to fund the new organization using legal reparations from networks who refuse to cover our Press Conferences.

Over time, we will mirror the evolution of the LDS Church, and so, merge beautifully within 10 years of changing.

Date: October 20, 2020 09:54AM

https://youtu.be/TCwOrTLIk9w

NAAEM Recommends will be issued for train travel by virtuous supporters only.

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: October 20, 2020 01:23PM

Will passes issued to Ry retirees be honored?

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: October 20, 2020 09:57AM

I would say Rusty and Gang are doing a marvelous job already and should be left at the helm. You can't ask for better PR than what they provide to illustrate how time has passed them and their archaic ways by. The more we can get Oaks or Bednar to speak publicly the better.

I wonder at how many have been helped as the lead singer of Imagine Dragons brought attention to what the Mormon church is. Some young kids may have felt some renewed self esteem as they saw him stand tall on their behalf.

So many are leaving now that the safety in numbers thing may soon turn the tables on families and friends who shun.

Meanwhile I'm more concerned about an America that is making the Mormon church look like a step up.

Date: October 20, 2020 10:04AM

Those afflicted with the sin of gossip will be forgiven only after shaving their head and putting to music their latest societal observation.

https://youtu.be/zPbhMHVNnnI

Posted by: Lethbridge Reprobate ( )
Date: October 20, 2020 12:36PM

I'm not much for joining anything.

Posted by: Roy G Biv ( )
Date: October 20, 2020 12:53PM

What exactly is being advanced for ex-mormons?

Posted by: Devoted Exmo ( )
Date: October 20, 2020 02:12PM

Sorry, I've had my fill of groups to join.

Posted by: macaRomney ( )
Date: October 20, 2020 02:48PM

So is the goal that exmos should be elevated in every federal bureaucracy, and private organization, that they need representatives in the Forbes 500, and prominance as CEOs of major companies. I wasn't aware that they were being actively discriminated against. Should exmos have a radical thug legal department that seeks to bombard systems of hierarchy with frivolous lawsuits, like the aclu?

Posted by: Heartless ( )
Date: October 21, 2020 12:51AM

Come up with a better name.

Posted by: celeste ( )
Date: October 21, 2020 01:02AM

Just being an EXMO is advancement enough for me

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.