Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: kentish ( )
Date: November 13, 2020 02:16PM

I don't remember signing up up[but from time to time I get I get news alerts from KSL in SLC. Today one popped up mentioning conspiracy theorists attempting to invade the the Utah Valley Hospital ICU with cameras in an attempt expose the fraud of CV19 and the claim that their ICU is at full capacity. Additional evidence, if more was required, that Utah Valley is an other worldly place. Don't they have enough election conspiracies to keep them busy?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: PHIL ( )
Date: November 13, 2020 02:59PM

Oh Well it's only iota so who cares?

Posted by: logged off again ( )
Date: November 13, 2020 04:27PM

Posted by: Soft Machine ( )
Date: November 13, 2020 04:31PM

We've had rumours of this sort - quickly debunked, as they were complete with photos of empty hospitals in other circumstances - over here in France, but nobody actually trying to check them to "prove the fraud". There is of course no fraud to prove.

As the Beatles sang it's "Here, there and everywhere".

Posted by: macaRomney ( )
Date: November 13, 2020 07:57PM

Well I figure if they want to prove something is fake news then this is a good way to do it. Go and find the evidence and report it. We shouldn't just believe our state officials or follow their mandate just because. Utahns have a serious attitude of obedience for the sake of obedience. Other places in the country I'm not as sure about.

Just this last week our State officials told us to mask up and act like high school football students, they tested the high schoolers and had only a 3% infection rate. This was praised as a good statistic, So we are suppose to swallow that drivel as well. It was all over the radio, that the games are going forward but the rest of us are suppose to continue hiding at home for some fearful reason. Life is about living, enjoying every minute possible, not about masking up and closing our doors all day being scared of dying.

Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: November 13, 2020 08:07PM

I bet when the plague was happening there was the convenience of their dead lying in their streets. Too bad that isn't the case for these people.

Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: November 13, 2020 08:15PM

You can't go barging into ICUs for the helluvit.

According to [pipe]'s link, people are calling, trying to sneak onto the wards, and are bringing video cameras into the hospital. Let's list why these folks need to be smacked upside their heads:

1. PANDEMIC! Hospital patents tend to be, wait for it, SICK! Like sick enough that they can't get better at home. The patient population, including the Covid negative population, is already at risk. No one ever wants to cause a nosocomial infection in normal times. These are not normal times, and now you've got nutbuckets desperate to prove their delusions are legitimate concerns by selfishly putting people at risk.

2. Patient privacy, safety, and comfort - you can't go around filming patients without consent.

3. Manpower needed to keep the loonies off the ward could be put to better use.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/13/2020 08:17PM by Beth.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.