Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: December 07, 2020 05:19PM

https://www.jpost.com/omg/former-israeli-space-security-chief-says-aliens-exist-humanity-not-ready-651405

Interesting story. As a devotee of Sci/Fi, I have no problem 'believing' that this could be true, but as a human, I find myself unable to believe that there are world leaders with the maturity necessary to handle such a circumstance.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: December 07, 2020 05:54PM

I could believe that certain humans are hyper-genetically altered as children, by extraterrestrials, to give them the tools for their Earthly missions. That would imply that the contact was pre-destined because the specialness of the coming Christ was known beforehand.

But then I also entertain the possibility of Bigfoot.

Posted by: Razortooth ( )
Date: December 07, 2020 06:36PM

How else would you explain Santa Claus?

Posted by: lurking in ( )
Date: December 07, 2020 07:28PM

Posted by: wondering ( )
Date: December 08, 2020 01:34PM

Hey, Santa IS real.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: December 07, 2020 07:31PM

Posted by: spiritist ( )
Date: December 07, 2020 09:50PM

In the remote viewing world we have been viewing Moon, Mars and other alien structures for years. Everyone could see them and their structures if NASA didn't blur them out of their various photos. It appears they are still mining the moon. Even, I a fairly new viewer picked up one of their structures on the moon that were involved in mining.

Unfortunately, it appears we are surrounded by 'aliens' far more advanced that could destroy human life whenever they want or if we come between them and their enemies. Clue they do and have fought among themselves for thousands of years.

Right now one RV group believes we need to request the Galactic Federation for help from some 'aliens' they believe are entrapping our 'souls'. I have problems with any aliens being able to impact our 'souls', but do follow them. (Farsight) Destroy earth, or humans --- no problem but our souls --- my work and experiences suggest otherwise.

What is funny is when the US/Other country puts their 'flags' on the moon, etc. ----- what a joke to aliens that have been there for thousands of years!! Astronauts have seen them up close but were left alone --- they have some telepathic and psychic abilities to understand a lot about humans.

Posted by: Phazer ( )
Date: December 08, 2020 03:44PM

Mormon prophet saw aliens on the moon.

Oliver B. Huntington's journal

Huntington later wrote an article about the concept for a Church magazine:

"As far back as 1837, I know that he [Joseph Smith] said the moon was inhabited by men and women the same as this earth, and that they lived to a greater age than we do -- that they live generally to near the age of a 1,000 years.

He described the men as averaging nearly six feet in height, and dressing quite uniformly in something near the Quaker style. "

Some remote viewers were pretty legit used by the CIA. The "science" to explain it could never be pinpointed with exactness. The psychic program also has frauds mixed in too.

I like how the Gakatic Federation or Confederation is thrown around like basic structures the common person knows about. I've yet to see a legit document that explains in type of U.S Israel Co-OP with aliens.

However I have seen the news reports and articles with U.S. Government more open to admitting they have legit reports of space craft and anomalies they have observed but cant explain other than no country has this technology and we have no deterrents against it. So,no wars with the space aliens as they would take our lunch in an instant.

There is channel websites Gaia thatalways has UFO related topics and I have no clue how much is fiction mixed in with a few facts to steer their presentation. Entertaining I'm sure.Years ago GAIA was like oh the stars and tech will be revealed....just wait.

Seems like another second coming bible promise but way more entertaining. I'm not a subscriber but I see their youtube ads.

Posted by: spiritist ( )
Date: December 08, 2020 04:16PM

I always thought it was Brigham Y that talked about quaker Aliens on the moon. I thought he also claimed there was no planet/orb without the purpose of life --- meaning aliens on the sun. Even a broken watch is correct a couple times a day.

In my RV I was only tasked to describe the 'alien structure' however, I did a movement and was in the structure --- seemed to me it had very high ceilings. I did sense someone was watching but there was no contact and I saw no one in the hall. Sometimes aliens, because of their awareness, are capable of seeing and ignoring RVers as they know we are harmless against them and not credible on Earth.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.