Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: February 26, 2021 10:42AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: February 26, 2021 12:39PM

It seems like a joke being played on Evangelicals again. Just how much mocking of their "beliefs" will they take from their political party? I can't imagine you know who is a believer in any form. He cannot worship anything higher than himself. I'm pretty sure he was laughing his rear off when those religious types were touching, praying and chanting over him. Of course half of them know they are frauds themselves.

In a way, I am starting to feel protective of the smitten Trumpian Evangelical types because I feel they are being used in a big way. They seem unable to see how much damage they are doing to how people perceive Christians other than their ability to be manipulated. Do they not see Jesus would not be into golden toilets and statues? Tribalism and fetuses seem to be taking priority over anything they claim Jesus was about, IMO. The sheep are being fleeced.

Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: February 26, 2021 12:44PM

dagny Wrote:

> The sheep are being fleeced.

The sheep are being skinned.

Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: February 26, 2021 12:43PM

#AmericaUncancelled just found the one person whose antiemetic views were too reprehensible even for #AmericaUncancelled, so, ironically, they cancelled him.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/02/23/politics/cpac-cancels-speaker-anti-semitic-comments/index.html

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.