Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: April 21, 2021 02:22AM

"Out of the mouth of Babes!"

We, he and I, were heading for a day of fun when these words came spilling out. His mom was sharing how excited and anxious he was yesterday, Monday, when she was attempting to explain when I would be arriving. Upon my arrival (finally), these are the words he said with surprise, "Hey,tomorrow is today!".

During our time together today I was continually caught up in his honesty, questions, and overall delightful curiosity with our encounters.

Yessiree, Nelson this young lad and others like him are bright, observant, curious and honest. Computers are an extension of this child's body; he sees the world through this type of a lense where everything is a quick, quick continuous moving adventure.

And, he keeps up with it all!

To Nelson, abilities like my young grandson's are both a dangerous threat and a liablity; at least that is what Nelson preaches but he sure does not always follow this claim. Computers are of the devil (until they're not and the church uses them for all the projects they use them for). Media, in all of its genres, is basically not to be trusted because, OMG, it is out of the church's control!

I wonder how enraged Nelson was with the coverage of one of his women church members, Natasha Helfer, in a recent article in the Washington Post which told the truth about this delightful competent sex therapist's ugly treatment by the Church as she attempted to obediently attend her excommunication in Derby, Kansas! Another unruly intellectual to contend with!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2021 02:42AM by presleynfactsrock.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Kathleen ( )
Date: April 21, 2021 11:59PM

Don't you love how smart kids are!?

Yes, they will grow up to give the huxters a run for their money.

Posted by: presleynfactsrock ( )
Date: April 23, 2021 10:44AM

Yes, definitely yes are they ever going to give the old whizzer "huxters (love your word choice here) a run for their money."

Today's wonderful youth + the instant truthful Computer = wisdom and ACTION!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.