Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: schrodingerscat ( )
Date: July 15, 2021 03:39PM

https://www.physics-astronomy.org/2021/06/the-big-bang-is-not-beginning-of-our.html?

“Sean Carroll is a physicist at Caltech. His research includes theoretical physics and astrophysics, especially cosmology, field theory, and gravitation. He has published several research papers dark matter and dark energy, modified gravity, violations of Lorentz invariance, extra dimensions, topological defects, cosmic microwave background anisotropies, causality violation, black holes, and the cosmological constant problem. He is currently focused on origin of the universe and the arrow of time, including the roles of inflation, baby universes, and quantum gravity.

In his recent video by Techinsider, he explains what existed before Big Bang and it actually means. Watch and learn.”

https://youtu.be/7HES3bPNAsA

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: July 15, 2021 11:35PM

LOL out loud ~

at exmos who belieaf that ~

try jesus OPie ~

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: July 16, 2021 09:39AM

I only watched about ten minutes, but on the whole I was on the same page as Roger Penrose.

ETA: I was having a difficult time following his concept that at a certain point of the universe, size doesn't matter. Large vs. small doesn't carry any meaning at that point. But if you trust what he is saying can be true, his overall concept does work.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/16/2021 09:41AM by summer.

Posted by: cheezus ( )
Date: July 16, 2021 11:33AM

It was just revealed unto me that the Big Bang was when Elohim got his wings, or maybe it was when he 'created' all his spiritual offspring. Maybe both.

Posted by: dogbloggernli ( )
Date: July 16, 2021 11:46AM

The answer is obviously Young Sheldon.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.