Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: cricket ( )
Date: September 02, 2021 04:26PM

The Brethren are beyond belief in their hypocrisy. Bruce R McConkie wants to be reverse resurrected to return and smite down the current crop of LDS pharisees.

http://salamandersociety.com/slamtoons/LDS-catholic-queers.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Elder Berry ( )
Date: September 02, 2021 04:33PM

"The Whore of all the earth" cozies up to the most correct religion of the earth in their mutual enmity towards something that was Old Testament hate.

Sound like Jesus is with these groups.

Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: September 02, 2021 04:47PM

I don't know all those Mormon people like you guys do. Did one of them really meet the Pope?

Date: September 02, 2021 04:54PM

Did they build a temple in Rome? ;)

Posted by: Nightingale ( )
Date: September 02, 2021 05:03PM

I had to look it up, EB. We must have talked about it here but I either missed it or forgot about it. Wow, my eyebrows raised when I saw that the answer is yes. I would have bet a big fat NO.

Wow.

I laughed when the question popped up: What percent of Italy is Mormon? (Answer: 1.3%) Is that actual Italians or transplanted missionaries?

I'm surprised too that the temple is open for "all living ordinances" and "limited proxy ordinances". Temple patrons are encouraged to bring their own clothing. In this pandemic time, prolly a good idea.

I wonder what non-Mormons think when they see that: Temple open. Bring your own clothing.

Say what??? :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2021 05:04PM by Nightingale.

Date: September 02, 2021 05:31PM

The Mormons have arrived and been accepted into the pantheon of Western Civilization. The descendants of Lamanites and Nephites should be so proud. They left the Old World so long ago and now their religion has found a home in the real holy land for civilizations.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.