Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: November 30, 2021 07:07PM

< no click-bait link >

a team of scientists are studying a jaredite elephant found in a gravel pit owned by the wayne mcewen family on their land in ellis county texas ~

the scientists say the elephant is the first concrete evidence for the truthfulness of the book of mormon since the mormon prophet joseph smith, jr. revealed his golden bible to several witnesses in upstate new york in the 1830’s ~

mr. mcewen and his son made the amazing discovery during a regular day’s work in may ~

the pair was operating a backhoe when they said they saw the elephant’s massive head poking out of the gravel pit peeking at them as they were working ~

the scientists believe the elephant is female because it is wearing a pink bow on its head ~

mormon missionaries from the texas dallas mission had been taking care of the elephant by feeding it wonder® bread, leaves, and lowering buckets of kool-aid® into the pit ~

“for years we have been wondering what the f*ck all those mormon missionaries were doing on our property” wayne mcewen said ~

“finding this in our own backyard was very exciting but one of the greatest joys in this whole thing was to see the excitement on the faces of the mormon missionaries when they found out that we are baptists”

the mcewen family has decided to donate the ancient mammal to utah’s hogle zoo in salt lake city and begin taking lessons to convert to mormonism ~

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Beth ( )
Date: December 01, 2021 01:02AM

I’d like a pink bow on my head.

Stupid decepticon variant is killing the third concert I’ve wanted to see the past couple of years. But hats okay, because I’m getting this done even if I can’t rave the night away. And I’ll buy a pink bow.

Stupid link. I’ll try again in a minute. Try looking up balayage mermaid or ombre teal

Ah. Here we go. This is one of the pictures I sent to my hair person https://www.pinterest.com/pin/75576099969495614/?amp_client_id=CLIENT_ID(_)&mweb_unauth_id=%7B%7Bdefault.session%7D%7D&simplified=true

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/01/2021 01:11AM by Beth.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.