Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Cali Sally ( )
Date: August 12, 2013 10:52AM

After watching some of the videos here that show T.M. walking around at functions, it is incredible the giant gut this man has. When he bends over he produces multiple bulges. He must need a special tailor to make his suits cause nothing I know of is made for off the rack shopping that would fit that shape.

I don't say this to be cruel but I keep hearing that he is diabetic and drinks diet Pepsi. Someone needs to get that man on a better diet or he's going to be dead from complications of diabetic disorder or maybe end up in a coma.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: sharapata ( )
Date: August 12, 2013 11:06AM

...are usually quite thin and frail. You typically don't see obese people that are that age.

Posted by: deco ( )
Date: August 12, 2013 11:11AM

This might kill him???

I hope we are lucky enough that the world gets introduced to BKP as ChurchCo Prez on monsons death.

Posted by: spanner ( )
Date: August 12, 2013 03:45PM

Oh please please please let us get get BKP next!

Posted by: forbiddencokedrinker ( )
Date: August 12, 2013 07:22PM

I hate to tell you this, but the world has no idea who Thomas S. Monson is either.

Posted by: Anonymous User ( )
Date: August 12, 2013 11:13AM

18 And all saints who remember to keep and do these sayings, walking in obedience to the commandments, shall receive health in their navel and marrow to their bones;

19 And shall find wisdom and great treasures of knowledge, even hidden treasures;

20 And shall run and not be weary, and shall walk and not faint.

I'd like to see Monson run and not be weary....

Posted by: donbagley ( )
Date: August 12, 2013 08:00PM

20 needs to be changed to: And shall wave a claw hand from an armored sedan and never weary of it.

Posted by: Carol Y. ( )
Date: August 12, 2013 03:19PM

Posted by: Hugh ( )
Date: August 12, 2013 03:44PM

Well, I think he's hiding the golden plates in a special urim thummin belly pouch that Eloheim's top seamstress (wife #201236)made for him. Some ol' Tommy's going to unzip that pouch at Gen Conference and silence all the naysayers.

Posted by: Erick ( )
Date: August 12, 2013 03:46PM

Where are these videos?

Posted by: thedesertrat1 ( )
Date: August 12, 2013 08:21PM

The man is old,fat, and senile end of story

Posted by: Slartybart Fast ( )
Date: March 29, 2022 02:40PM

OK so I talked with a Pathologist this past weekend he said indirectly he is mentioned at around page 110, winter of 93/94 Thomas was facing amputation of a toe due to diabeties, so his wife also was bad with it but would not listen, Monson went VEGAN but quite about it, the wife was not happy. In rancher country and with so much of the economy of the Church invested in Rural 'meat' producing area, going vegan and reversing your diabeties is no easy feet (pun intended) feat I mean, so if this guy's story is to be believed it gave him 23 years more before he lost a foot in 2016 ? Once you lose a toe and foot about 5 years is average before death, SUGAR cravings are cut by going vegan , our biology needs sugar to digest meat by products being URIC ACID and gout, so worth looking into . The TO THE RESCUE biography is not easy to find, I checked two libraries so far and will not pay 59.99 for it silly . ANYONE that can find it look up that story and see how 'off' this account is of Closet Veganism. ( I am sure on some rare occasions he ended up eating meat for show ?

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: March 30, 2022 01:39AM

If he did go vegan for health reasons (his diabeedus), why did he expose himself to so much aspartame? Was it because Diet Pepsi tastes like malted embalming fluid? Maybe these guys stay alive just to spite those in line to the throne. Kudos to Tommy for hanging on so long.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.