Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 04:02PM

Hacker wanna-be

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: SD ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 04:10PM

believe it or not I truly can fit the entire standard works in my ass."

Posted by: jolene ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 04:22PM

Barbie's Ass Kissin' Fun Times Ken Doll

*Includes doll, suit, cuff links, quad, and lipstick. Limo sold separately.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2011 04:22PM by jolene.

Posted by: sherlock ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 04:28PM

"I have just translated the Book of Joseph and here it is... hold on what's that Lord? Oh, he says that you're not ready to receive it yet"

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 04:44PM

All who sustain TSM as Fearless Leader, arms to the Square!

Posted by: BeenThereDunnThatExMo ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 05:21PM

"Feigning belief in this dear book I am waving has allowed me to achieve my wildest dreams. For play-acting my entire life I now receive an incredibly generous monthly living allowance, my wife and family and I dine at the most expensive restaurants we can find, my house has been fully paid for, all of my First-Class travel arrangements are completely paid for, most all of my routine day to day travel is done by Limousine with an appointed driver, I can go to any Car dealership on the planet and pick what I want and have it paid for on the spot with my bottomless Church Approved Chase Credit Card, any and every expense that I generate or desire is covered with no questions asked, I can take a Vacation every quarter of the year to any exotic destination of my choice on the planet with absolutely no out-of-pocket expenses on my part, my children receive full-ride scholarships to any Church school of their choice along with all other miscellaneous school expenses covered, but most of all, when I speak, millions of gullible MorgBots around the world listen to me with baited breath as if they think that I know what I am talking about versus the reality that my life as a lying-weasel-compassionless-charlatan has been bought and sold many times over by LDS Inc. Oh and did I mention that these same foolish people think I'm an Apostle of the Lord Jesus?"

Or so it seems to me...

Posted by: jon1 ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 05:00PM

If you think a shake weight looks to falic, try it with your quad!

Posted by: Seneca ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 05:09PM

On a hillside buried under a rock I found something special inside this pouch, if you would all put on your spiritual eyes we can have a look at what the pouch contains.

Posted by: Simone Stigmata ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 05:25PM

This pouch is chuck full of Pickles!!! Who wants some?

Posted by: Tom Cruise ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 05:39PM

This is the case I keep my "sacred" Operating Thetan Level 3 documents. I wish I could tell you about them but I hold them sacred and have promised never to reveal them.

Posted by: Anubis ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 05:44PM

The sure sign his nose is impailed or brown-nose.

Posted by: reinventinggrace ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 07:22PM

"I believe, with every fiber of my being, that if I continue to brown nose and kiss ass that the Lord will transform the skin on my nose to be as dark and rich as this leather scripture pouch!"

RG

Posted by: max ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 07:55PM

Elder Bednar strikes a triumphant pose after removing the quad from Packer's ass.

Posted by: Major Bidamon ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 08:05PM

folgen Sie dem Prophet oder sterben Sie. sieg heil! sieg heil! sieg heil!

Posted by: nebularry ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 08:07PM

"Brothers and Sisters, what am I bid for this original 1830 edition of the Missing 116 Pages of Nephi? Do I hear five dollars? Two-fifty? How 'bout a buck ninety-eight?"

Posted by: robertb ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 09:18PM

Posted by: spaghetti oh ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 08:14PM

Bednar shows the audience the little locked case where he keeps his sex appeal safely hidden.

Posted by: Horst Wessel ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 08:50PM

Die Fahne hoch!
Die Reihen fest geschlossen!

Posted by: Queen of Denial ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 09:26PM

...I felt like Hitler's youth under his reign at Ricks.

Posted by: Queen of Denial ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 09:24PM

Sorry, GLA, no caption. I just had a sickening memory from Ricks...

Bednar held his scriptures up at every Tuesday devotional and the students were suppose to hold theirs up too in a silent solidarity. He always had these little rituals and if someone didn't know about them or clue in he'd be visibly pissed and had no problem reeming the offender.

I really, Really, REALLY don't like that man.

Posted by: dowahdiddy ( )
Date: April 14, 2011 12:13AM

+1

Posted by: The Man in Black ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 09:42PM

Having already set new milestones in the advancement of artificial intelligence and cybernetics, Bednar now reveals fully-functional robotic limbs.

"We started back in Idaho with little more than a mock-up of a posotronic neural net. Today we have a nearly indistinguishable cyborg."

Skynet would not comment on questions posed regarding if Bednar was legally an individual.

"Right now man or machine is not a relevant question. What matters is that we are one step closer to discovering a new form of life."

New life or not, clearly much work remains to be done, especially improving realistic-looking facial expressions and more human-like hair.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2011 09:52PM by The Man in Black.

Posted by: The Man in Black ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 09:53PM

Edited to say what I thought I posted the first time.

Lordy I had to edit this too. I'm putting my phone away and getting out the laptop now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2011 09:55PM by The Man in Black.

Posted by: corrodedinnervessel ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 10:10PM

Holds the precious blood of innocents, and it will keep you young and vibrant like me!!! You too can become an independent business owner, selling infant human blood and changing the lives of millions. The first step is selling the product to a swath of gullible stay-at-home moms. Dazzle them with the lie that they are at the top of the pyramid, as opposed to simply an insignificant spec in your inevitable down-line. If you get really rich, we'll give you a pink Cadillac, some useless melaWTFuckoffuh health drinks, and a free subscription to Stampin'-Up magazine.

Posted by: Elder Bednar, er Berry ( )
Date: April 13, 2011 11:39PM

"I hold in my hands borthers and sisters, one of the most precious items ever held by human hands. It is a rare curlom skin scripture carrying case and it was given to me by an angel - Mohonri. He said Moroni was busy.

Posted by: WickedTwin ( )
Date: April 14, 2011 12:04AM

Keep your most precious possession under control at all times

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/14/2011 12:06AM by WickedTwin.

Posted by: mo larkey ( )
Date: April 14, 2011 12:09AM

I hope he makes head honcho... people would not slowly leave

the church... they would run full tilt OUT!

Posted by: mo larkey ( )
Date: April 14, 2011 12:26AM

oh.. here's my caption

In this box I hold a pair of pioneer implants hand made by Brigham Young for a sister who couldn't afford a proper boob job, so he made her a false set out of pine.

wooden tit be great if I had a punchline to go with that ..?

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed. Please start another thread and continue the conversation.