Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: blueskyutah ( )
Date: April 14, 2011 01:08AM

Here's a test...

A post to Scott L, who I trained as a varsity scout coach, church basketball coach, teacher's quoroum advisor and second counselor in the young men's presidency. Scott, who later became my counselor in the young men's presidency. Scott, who leapfrogged me into the Bishopbric after I discovered the church was a lie and ceased activity. Scott, who tried to call me again into the young men's because he had seen me perform in this capacity before. To Scott, who I politely declined and told him that I was no longer the same person. To Scott, who then called Joe B. Joe, son of a member of the Quoroum of the Seventy, who loves to hunt, who was recently called as a mission President. To Joe, CEO of a Utah corporation, whose attorney funded my ex-wife's divorce.

Let it be known that I disrespect the both of you. Be it known that the God you serve does not exist. True, there may be a God, but you do not serve a God. You serve your pride, as the Pharisees in the New Testament. Read it and weep. To all of those asses who choose the pride of power in a society set up to abuse those who do not follow and also to those who choose to follow. To those who set themselves up to become authorities over the people that surround them, all in the name of service. And yet, it is not service that they seek. It is not love. It is a desire for power.

Let this message go from this humble board to the powers that be and on to Scott and Joe. Hi guys, enjoy the rewards now. Kharma is a bitch.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: April 14, 2011 09:08AM

lol

Posted by: imalive ( )
Date: April 14, 2011 09:10AM

blueskyutah Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>
> A post to Scott L
Be it known that the God you serve does not
> exist. True, there may be a God, but you do not
> serve a God. You serve your pride, as the
> Pharisees in the New Testament. Read it and weep.
> To all of those asses who choose the pride of
> power in a society set up to abuse those who do
> not follow and also to those who choose to follow.
> To those who set themselves up to become
> authorities over the people that surround them,
> all in the name of service. And yet, it is not
> service that they seek. It is not love. It is a
> desire for power.

Very well said, especially the Pharisee part.

Posted by: Anon455 ( )
Date: April 14, 2011 09:22AM

I also think your post was right on point. Unfortunately, those two guys will not see themselves in it....they will shake their heads and say [sorrowfully, they think], "Look how far he's fallen...". I know this because I have seen that same gesture on so many "authorities" I know.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.