Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Adam Warrior ( )
Date: October 09, 2022 10:49PM

I haven't paid attention in a very long time hahaha. Being a little serious and checking in to see if it is still going. I imagine so because of the money involved and such in an operation of that magnitude. Shows how much i care about it i guess. You guys are putting up the good fight against the operation i always assumed and don't really need my contribution at all. Just been trying to focus on myself and loving myself as we know the religion taught us to put religion ahead of one's self and did not care about building up the individual separate from the collective morg as they say. Just saw the borg in star trek for the first time the other day(i know i am way behind in my star trek if i have just finally watched an episode with the actual borg in it. Anyways, just checkin in i guess to see if the religion is still operational and still going or have they miraculously gone bankrupt and gone under while i was not looking and paying attention.

If they did go bankrupt i will buy a pizza tonight and celebrate haha.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: October 10, 2022 07:01AM

The church is like McDonalds but way overpriced and with less nutritional value. 16 billion scammed. Notice that the church calls itself a religion in the same way the "restaurant" calls McRib food. It's good that you're no longer being supersized.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/10/2022 07:14AM by bradley.

Posted by: Adam Warrior ( )
Date: October 10, 2022 09:42PM

It is nice to not be messed with psychologically on that level or supersized any more i will say that much.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.