Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Concerned ( )
Date: December 31, 2022 11:59AM

on the grooming of children taking place in the world? It seems to be a major event that is taking place in the USA and the world but not a word from the top. The word from the top is "Jesus." "How wonderful to having a living prophet to guide us." Yet he and the other 14 are giving us very little guidance about world issues. I guess when you have billions and billions you have to protect your assets. Not the people you are called to protect, like children of Heavenly Father.
At our Christmas Church service last week they had the primary children sing. I forgot how innocence the children are as I too have been caught up in world events. I had a tear in my eye as I watched them sing and realized that people are out to groom these innocent children and not a word from our Church leaders. The last of the great leaders for families and children was President McKay.(at least in my books)
With big purchase Church made recently, of some building from a bad company, I know its all about money and not members. How many children in the world could have had some good meals and medicine for what the Church paid for that real estate deal? (see other threads on this site for details of it.)

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: December 31, 2022 12:06PM

Exactly! Funny how a "living prophet" only seems to be able to accumulate money. There is eerie silence about their contribution to discrimination and grooming.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: December 31, 2022 12:13PM

"Kids are the FUTURE!"

Versus

"Money is the FUTURE!"

When you're over 65 years old it's likely one of these resonates more than the other.

Posted by: decultified ( )
Date: December 31, 2022 01:18PM

The church has always wanted their children well-groomed.

Posted by: BoydKKK ( )
Date: December 31, 2022 01:40PM

Better to be silent and thought a fool than to speak up and remove all doubt.

Posted by: Shinehah ( )
Date: December 31, 2022 02:39PM

What if I took my vitamins to prepare for the 'ongoing restoration' and then nothing happened?

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: December 31, 2022 02:46PM

and, they've claimed 'the profit' can speak to civic matters in the name of ...

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.