Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: H. ( )
Date: April 16, 2011 05:40AM

"A minor tweak of the gene that maps out a receptor for the feel-good neurotransmitter, dopamine, may be all it takes to explain the promiscuous beats of the cheating heart. Researchers have found that people born with this genetic variation are far more likely to cheat or engage in risky sexual behaviors, such as one-night stands, according to a study published this week in PloS ONE.

"Earlier studies linked the genetic mutation in question to a tendency to engage in risky behaviors as well as the propensity to become addicted to illicit drugs and alcohol, so the researchers suspected it might also affect a person’s sexual behavior...."
http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2010/12/02/5563195-honey-its-not-my-fault-its-the-one-night-stand-gene

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Boyd KKK ( )
Date: April 16, 2011 08:41AM

"Not so! Why would our Heavenly Father do that to anyone? Remember he is our father."

Posted by: ExMormonRon ( )
Date: April 16, 2011 09:11AM

I have that. I HAVE THAT! My loins stir riding my Harley, during a bumpy truck ride, at night, during the day, during the Stanley Cup playoffs, and other seemingly harmless, sexless times.

Blue pill my ass.

Just sayin'...

Ron

Posted by: Leah ( )
Date: April 16, 2011 11:05AM

LOL.

Not to mention that wealthy and good looking people always get more sex with more partners - because they can.

Posted by: robertb ( )
Date: April 16, 2011 01:50PM

There are two basic evolutionary strategies: One is to sow as widely as you can and the other is to guard what you have. If you are rich and powerful they are not mutually exclusive. I read that about 40% of the population in Mongolia is related to Genghis Khan.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.