Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Villager ( )
Date: April 30, 2023 07:41PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: dogbloggernli ( )
Date: April 30, 2023 07:48PM

Doesn't matter. It will be routed to the stake president for whatever return address you have on the letter.

Posted by: Rubicon ( )
Date: April 30, 2023 08:35PM

The best way to contact the church by mail is to write each member of the First Presidency. I’ve done this twice asking some specific questions and got written responses back.

Posted by: slskipper ( )
Date: April 30, 2023 09:38PM

You could try: Full Page Ad Department, New York Times.

Or similar.

Posted by: villager ( )
Date: April 30, 2023 09:47PM

He is like a family friend, I don't want it going to my Stake President, it is more personal than that. What if I send it to Kirton Mconkie what will happen?

Posted by: unconventional ( )
Date: April 30, 2023 09:56PM

I have a hard time thinking of how doing this could be anything other than an exercise in futility.

Date: April 30, 2023 10:23PM

It is L. Whitney Clayton I want to contact. He must still have on office somewhere. He spoke at my father's funeral. If I send it to a brother in Salt Lake and ask him to forward it, I think he will shred it. My bros. are criminals. But I could send it to the church building address and see if it circulates somehow to him.

It has some legal matters so I just don't know what to do...If it goes to my stake president, he won't know what to do with it.. He doesn't know me. Maybe he would forward it.

Date: April 30, 2023 10:32PM

Who arranged for him to speak? Contact that person and he probably has contact info for the GA.

Date: April 30, 2023 10:52PM

a brother who is a criminal. So I really am chasing my tail. And that is how they want it.(the bros.)

I will have to think through this and find another way. Thanks for all your suggestions.

Date: April 30, 2023 11:02PM

A few years back the Utah voter record registration database was sold publicly and then leaked online. That's around and you can search through that.

And search the public property tax records from the county that he resides in if you know that.

For 20 or so dollars there are a number of fairly high quality public records and other public info databases like intelius, LexisNexis and some others. most of these are going to try and sneak a recurring credit card fee on you so just make sure you use it for your purposes and then cancel it.

Date: April 30, 2023 11:04PM

I should note that merely creating that account and paying for with those services will verify your data to them so you might want to use your attorney as an intermediatary if you're already havs an attorney set up for this legal issue.

Or use a gift visa or something like that with a PO Box so you can kind of mask your identity that way.

Posted by: Village ( )
Date: May 02, 2023 12:50PM

Posted by: Lurker 1 ( )
Date: May 04, 2023 12:00PM

Village, are you from Whittier? I'm PIMO but by totally TBM wife is from Whittier and I think Whitney Clayton was in her ward however she was probably 15 years younger than he.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.