Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: dydimus ( )
Date: May 23, 2023 07:52PM

Okay; first off, I thought the rumors of teens/BYU students participating in "soaking" was one of those urban legends. But the producers actually brought it into the prank/t.v. show and I had to laugh that this was a "real" thing. But having a friend jumping on the bed to help? The whole thing was so ridiculous, but Ronald Gladden, just went along with the story.

The real hero in all of this is Ronald Gladden. The guy actually watched "Bugs Life" with the geeky inventor juror Todd to help him build up his esteem. He never judged anyone, even took the blame for the monstrous poop that James Marsden clogged up his toilet with, just so it wouldn't make the gossip sheets.

Ronald never judged the slut, the geeks, the assholes, (except he got frustrated with Marsden when James pretended to be an overprivileged actor at the party). He was just a good guy.

I don't want to write up a review of everything, but this guy was just a regular good person. He is what I strive to be; he should run for office right now...or as someone else said he should get a special Emmy Award for just being who he is.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/23/2023 07:53PM by dydimus.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.