Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: PHIL ( )
Date: May 30, 2023 03:12PM

If you know about it then it's not hidden, is it?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: May 30, 2023 04:10PM

Are you referring to anything in particular, or did you feel that was such a profound insight that it deserved to be enshrined in a thread all by itself?

Not everything is hidden with 100% effectiveness. That does not mean it was not hidden at all.

But you knew that.

Date: May 30, 2023 04:49PM

The Enshrined part sounds good.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: May 30, 2023 04:50PM

Is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen. Amen. Amen. The Heavens declare the Glory of The Bomb, and the firmament showeth his handiwork. His sound has gone out into all the lands and gives light unto the end of the world. He descendeth from the outer part of heaven, and there is nothing hid from the heat thereof. There is nether speech of language yet his voice is heard among them. Praise him! Praise him! My strength and my redeemer. Glory be to The Bomb and the Holy Fallout as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen. Amen. Amen. Almighty and everlasting Bomb who came down among us to make heaven under earth, lighten our darkness. O instrument of god, grant us thy peace. Almighty Bomb who destroyed all devils and created angels. Behold his glory. Behold the truth that abides in us. Reveal that truth unto that maker. I reveal my innermost self unto my god. Unto my god. All things bright and beautiful. All creatures great and small. All things wise and wonderful. The good Bomb made us all. He gave us eyes to see with. And lips that we might tell. How great the Bomb almighty who made all things well. May the blessing of The Bomb almighty and the fellowship of the holy fallout descend on us all this day and forever more. Amen. Amen. Amen.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: May 30, 2023 04:53PM

That's like saying that because we now know about the Watergate break-in, it was never hidden.

Date: May 30, 2023 05:09PM

Yep! You got it.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: May 30, 2023 05:19PM

Reports that say that something hasn't happened are always interesting to me, because as we know, there are known knowns; there are things we know we know. We also know there are known unknowns; that is to say we know there are some things we do not know. But there are also unknown unknowns—the ones we don't know we don't know.

Date: May 30, 2023 05:40PM

If you believe then you know that nothing will be hid and that the secrets will be shouted from the roof tops. All it takes is a little faith.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: May 30, 2023 06:48PM

A dose of schizophrenia helps, too.

Date: May 30, 2023 08:56PM

Mental illness is a life style choice.

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: May 30, 2023 05:55PM

We believe all that God has revealed, all that He does now reveal, and we believe that He will yet reveal many great and important things pertaining to the Kingdom of God. Like shell companies.

Posted by: sunbeep ( )
Date: May 30, 2023 09:56PM

I, I, I don't know what to say. Maybe we should just do the Hosanna Shout again with Brother Rusty.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJz_BZL59aI

Posted by: blackcoatsdaughter ( )
Date: May 31, 2023 10:00AM

"I found the stuff they don't teach! See? They have not hidden anything from me!"

If you turn your head quick enough, it's almost like you've been facing the same direction all along.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.