Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: subeamnotlogedin ( )
Date: February 11, 2023 10:21AM

There is a ward in Germany were they had a pedophile as a Scoutmaster. The pedo went to prison and came out of prison July 2021. Pedo was excommunicated from the lds church and is not allowed to enter any lds building per xx stake president. Well November 2021 the pedo went to a branch about 30 minutes away from my former ward the branch president was not informed that the pedo was not allowed to enter any lds building or what the pedo had done. Somehow I got a hold of a stake directory and was able to inform about 100 members that the pedi is not allowed to enter any lds building per xx stake president yes I used my personal email address and signed with my real name and I put in those emails the stake presidents email address so that the lds member can verify the information.
The pedo had sexually abused his son who he had adopted from an orphanage. Pedo has 7 children. 6 his wife has birthed and 1 adopted from a foreign country. Last year the daughter of the pedo called me to tell my how her adopted brother had a very messy apartment and was almost kicked out by the landlord but that her father (the pedo) and his wife helped him to clean his apartment so that the adopted brother was able to stay in his apartment. I was so furious and had a difficult time to hold my tongue. Your dad had years sexually abused him that’s why he became a drug addict and now has a difficult time keeping up with his apartment. So I have emailed the stake president and said that the adoptive son does need some help and support from the church. The lds church has the money to hire a cleaning Landry to come once a week for him for 2-3 hours or so. The lds church has the money to pay for his therapy. He is also disabled mentally and physically and doesn’t have a drivers license. Yes he has served a mission for the lds church even with all his special needs. Right now he works at a junkyard. My mom said that because he is inactive the church has nothing to do with it. Now the lds church could help! How? The lds church could pay for his drug rehab. The lds church could pay for him to go to therapy. The lds church could help for a cleaning service. If he looses his apartment he will need to move back in with his abuser. My aunt has 7 children and her husband was over 20 year unemployed and they got food from the bishop store house for over 10 years! I am not throwing shade against me own family my uncle did try to find a job they are nice people. My point is so the lds church helps some active people but in those case someone who has been adopted, abused, has a mentally and physically disability they want to ignore it. He served a mission that is what like $500 per year or something like that? Now how. About the lds church pays him $500 per month for the next 2 years. Heck there is this 100 billion dollar rainy day fund. This man has been rained on please help him. So once again I have send the stake president an email asking him to help Pedo’s son. To my surprise stake president emailed me back and said that he will talk to the bishop about it. Lol the bishop of this ward was in my mom’s nursery class. The bishop is 35 years old and my mom knows the bishop since he is about 2 years old. In Germany not many people move around they stay put. My mom says that I should stay out of it if Pedo son needs help he needs to ask for it himself. I am feeling frustrated and in disbelief how people try to ignore this person.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Gordon B. Stinky ( )
Date: February 11, 2023 10:38AM

Good for you for keeping up with this problem.

You are motivated by normal human decency and compassion.

Morgbots will focus on the "bad" behavior rather than what caused it, or even try to understand it. Because what caused it may undermine their system of beliefs, or, its reputation, even if only slightly. "It's all the [victim]'s fault."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2023 10:39AM by Gordon B. Stinky.

Date: February 11, 2023 11:02AM

https://www.exmormon.org/phorum/read.php?2,835853,836192#msg-836192

I have found out about it 2012. I went to the police 2012 or 2013. I also went to the German Scouts where he volunteered 2013 they released him immediately. He went to prison 2014-2021.

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: February 11, 2023 11:20AM

It sounds like you are doing what you can. The Mormon church does a very poor job of vetting its youth workers. As with many churches, there is too much emphasis on showing forgiveness to the offenders. It is well known that pedophiles cannot reform, and must never be in close proximity to children again.

Charity with the Mormon church is an inconsistent thing. It does sound like that young man is in need of help. You would think the church would be more open-hearted to a return RM.

Date: February 11, 2023 11:48AM

Now my mom said it is police matter and has nothing to do with the church. What mom? The lds church gave him the calling to be a scoutmaster, young men's president and in the bishops Rick. Pedo had church calling working with children and youth. And now mom the church has nothing to do with it? The abuse occured during church activities. Well my mom says it is so long ago. Pedo son has a social worker who looks after him. Mom a social worker has more than only one person to look after. Tomorrow in church my mom said she will try to find out who pedos sons ministering teacher is or however home teacher is called now. My mom thinks that Y is probably his phone teacher. Pedo has sexually abused 2 of yS sons. Hmm mom really? Who should help him? The police? Nope mom the lds church has a 100 billion dollar rainy day fund they can help him out. Have I mentioned that the pedo was even a " high priest"?

Date: February 11, 2023 11:57AM

The LDS church put the pedo as authority over children and youth when they gave him certain callings. 1995 he was Scoutmaster. 2002 he was second counselor to the bishop. Because I was in his ward I know it. My mom still goes with Pedo wife into the same ward. I don't remember the exact date but he also was also in the young men presidency. My mom is a retired physician she is very smart. She knows pedophiles have a high chance of doing it again. Lol sorry I am just very frustrated how the lds church is talking about the word "Mormon" how it is a victory for Satan but that they don't do more for people who have gotten abused.

Date: August 04, 2023 01:44PM

I don't know how it works in Germany, but it's possible that the young man could bring suit against the church for failing to protect him. He might want to consult a lawyer.

Date: February 11, 2023 12:20PM

My mom says this is non of my business how Pedo son is doing. So I asked who's business is it? His adoptive mom has not visited him in the 7 years while his adoptive dad was in prison. Relief Society my mom said. Pedo son has not been in church in over 10 years. Him and I are almost same age +- 3 years or so. I went to Youth Activities for several years. Imaging going through mission interviews "do you keep the law of chastity" while your own adoptive father a high priest is sexually abusing you. Awful is all I can say.

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: February 11, 2023 06:16PM

E-dog, are you finding this topic rather amusing on a different level....pedo?

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: February 11, 2023 08:42PM

One of the difficulties with old age is memory loss; your entry suggests that I might have said something in this thread, and reviewing the line, I have a hazy recollection of ... something, something, something.  I remember clicking to read the old 2013 entry...

If I did, I have no recollection of what it was.  Reviewing the thread isn't helping me...

I can't imagine I would have tried to be 'funny' regarding this topic, but in an infinite universe, many things are possible.

If I did, and it was yanked, good on the moderators.

Are you suspicious; are you suggesting ...? 

OH WOW!!!  Okay, it has occurred to me that I'm overreacting!

PEDO!!

There's supposed to be an enormous housing project in Argentina, big enough so that as they gave each large building a letter of the alphabet and used the entire alphabet.

Which was the source of discomfort for the people living on the second floor of building P; they were P-dos!!

I heard this on my mission.

for non-Spanish-speakers, a pedo is a fart...

<whew!!>

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: February 11, 2023 08:51PM

Wow. Thanks for the clarification.

I had erroneously assumed people kept mistaking you for someone named Pedro. . .

Date: February 12, 2023 06:22AM

"Pedo is probably one of the most versatile words in Argentina. Pedo literally translates to "a fart," but colloquially it also has the meaning of "a problem." Here are some examples of Argentine slang phrases that use the word pedo."

Per Google.

Date: February 12, 2023 06:41AM

Ni en pedo
How do you say it? Knee en pay-dough.

What’s it mean? How do I use it? Ni en pedo literally means ‘not in a fart’ and is used in situations that elicit any of the following expressions in English: ‘No freaking way!’, ‘No way in hell!’ or ‘Forget it!’ Pedo, or ‘fart’, appears often in Argentine slang. Estar al pedo, which translates literally as ‘to be on the fart’, basically means to slack off. To say you’re en pedo is to say you’re either crazy, or drunk, or maybe both. Al pedo is a waste of time.

Date: February 12, 2023 07:58AM

All of those sound like incredibly useful phrases!

Date: August 04, 2023 05:38PM

Yes, I will do that tonight. I need to find his picture.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.