Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: September 04, 2023 12:30AM

First, how long is half of Eternity?  Please feel free to speculate.

Okay, I'm offering a video of how I imagine sex will feel in the CK...  At least in terms of how I intend to approach it.  Your view may differ, and that's okay.

This video, which I believe shows the positive nature of "Sex In The CK," is only 4:07 minutes long, but if you do it every night, I suppose it could get old. (Thus my question about half of eternity.

I'm interested in what other faithful Exmos think about it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQx7lY_lJ0w

Were any of you able to last the entire four minutes and seven seconds?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: September 04, 2023 02:06AM

Does the rotation of spirit wives have a pause in the action or will I have to perform continuously? Five minutes per wife would give me 53 seconds to recover before the next one.

It might be like the I Love Lucy episode in the candy factory.

Posted by: tumwater ( )
Date: September 04, 2023 01:39PM

I was able to watch the entire 4:07, but never was able to make "IT" last 4:07.

Date: September 04, 2023 02:14PM

You raise a topic, the thrust of which I tried to avoid...

But it does bring up the issue of when do we stop learning in the CK?

There is a commodity available to wannabe mormon ghawds called "Everything there is to know"; there will never be anything new under the sun/son that you'd need to know.

Judging by the little I've been able to find on this topic, once you're approved, got your license issued, etc., your brain is injected with "Everything there is to know."  

And that's it; you can never be surprised again...you know the punch line to every joke in the universe...you can never have a chair pulled out from under, can never have a true surprise birthday party, or wonder if you're going to score with that chick who works in the covenants department.

And you can bang til the cows come home.

Sadly, this is for men only.  Women will only be help-meats; if you're a TBM male, that's how you like it.  The stud ghawds of advanced mormonism!  Coming to a libido in your stake soon!  Don't let your Temple Recommend expire!!!

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: September 04, 2023 06:46PM

Especially don't become an exmo. TK smoothies don't even get to watch.

Posted by: Brother Of Jerry ( )
Date: September 04, 2023 05:03PM

How long is half of eternity?

Depends.

Half of aleph naught is equal to aleph naught. Example, there are as many even integers as there are total integers.

Half of aleph one (aka beth one, not to be confused with our inimitable poster) is greater than all of aleph naught. I would give you an example, but that would cause the universe to implode, depriving El Gato of his chance to visit the Greaaaaat Atttttractor. I am a merciful pedant.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity

Posted by: moehoward ( )
Date: September 05, 2023 12:35PM

Wow, that is Jethro Bodine math.

Date: September 05, 2023 01:11PM

Actually, Georg Cantor, late 19th century. Those were all true statements in my post. Well, except that thing about the universe imploding. Infinity is a pretty tricky, and often counterintuitive subject, like that bit about the set of all integers and the set of all even integers being the same size.

Posted by: anybody ( )
Date: September 04, 2023 05:22PM

Date: September 04, 2023 06:41PM

Please give me some examples of non-human style sex...

YouTube links will be gladly accepted!

(who doesn't like a challenge?!)

Posted by: dagny ( )
Date: September 05, 2023 12:01PM

You of all people should understand things like "doggie style."

Date: September 05, 2023 12:24PM

All doggies go to Heaven!

Posted by: summer ( )
Date: September 04, 2023 05:34PM

To me, eternity means the absence of time as a construct. Therefore half of eternity would make no sense, and neither would the much beloved Mormon phrase, "for all eternity." What that implies for celestial sex, I have no idea. lol

Date: September 05, 2023 01:18PM

I have argued the same thing (at a “dorm room bull session” level of rigor), that god, rather than existing at a higher dimension, exists at a lower one, where there are still three dimensions of space, but no fourth dimension of time. “All things are present before the Lord”, and all that.

Not that I think existing for eternity, or existing outside of time is actually possible.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.