Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: messygoop ( )
Date: September 29, 2023 01:21PM

When watching GC isn't enough and reading the drivel in the church's mag won't cut it...

Now they have a GC interactive notebook. All of the propaganda will be bound in a journal with blank lines in key locations so extra special members can record all their holy thoughts about GC.

Even though they won't be delivered until November, the undelivered journal already has 4 written reviews and 10 five star ratings. It sells for 9 dollars plus a million dollars in shipping fees.

https://deseretbook.com/p/general-conference-addresses-journal-edition-october-2023?utm_source=ldsliving&utm_medium=blog&utm_campaign=generalconferencejournal&utm_id=bl230926&utm_content=bl230802-11747&variant_id=202955-spiral-bound

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: CL2 ( )
Date: September 29, 2023 01:25PM

for her birthday or Christmas. I do things like that for her. I bought her fancy scriptures (never bought any for myself). I bought her temple clothes. She was shocked when I did both. Oh well. I care more about our relationship with each other than where she goes to church.

She has no illusions about the fact that this might be I still believe deep down. She KNOWS otherwise.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/29/2023 01:26PM by cl2.

Options: ReplyQuote
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.