Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: December 26, 2023 05:04PM

According to Yahoo News, he's making veiled threats against officials, says 'I,m trying not to retaliate', which is what he wants his supporters to do...

I guess he's still 'in hiding'...

Happy New Year to The Dude!!

184346187 might get U there...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2023 05:05PM by GNPE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: [|] ( )
Date: December 26, 2023 05:22PM

And has another arrest warrant issued, and his son's missionary fund was forfeited

https://www.thedailybeast.com/ammon-bundy-says-he-fled-idaho-during-livestream-blasting-allies-and-enemies

"In a rambling YouTube livestream this week, Bundy claimed St. Luke’s “took all the money out of my wife’s account” as well as his son’s as part of the collection process.

“I’m doing everything I can not to just retaliate against these people. I have been so peaceful. And they keep pushing me, and pushing me, and pushing me. You know, wanting me to do something so that they can arrest me and put me in prison or kill me. That’s what they’re trying to do,” he said.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ammon-bundy-idaho-defamation-arrest-b2469652.html

"Ada County Judge Nancy Baskin issued an arrest warrant and raised his bail to $250,000. She also revoked his earlier $10,000 bond paid on his first arrest warrant issued by another judge.

In the rambling stream on his YouTube channel on 22 December, Bundy also lashed out at St Luke’s personnel and claimed the hospital system “took all the money” out of his wife’s bank account to collect damages he owes."

In the same breath, Bundy appeared to confuse his son’s age: “He’s 20 years old, 20 years old uh or is he 19, he’s 19, he’s 19 years old, he’s not 20 yet, he’s 19 years old,” adding that he “worked his butt off to so he could pay for his mission and they just steal it.”

Bundy took aim at conservatives and the Freedom Movement—both of which had derided Bundy for leaving the state, he said—along with bank tellers, a “wicked” judge, a local sheriff and his deputies all of whom worked against Bundy after he was found to be at fault.

“The Freedom Movement want to condemn me for leaving Idaho but the problem is I could not find people who would stand and stop what was happening to my family and the same goes with you know the sheriff,” he said."

Posted by: GNPE ( )
Date: December 26, 2023 05:50PM

¿ Has he transferred his ChurchCo membership to his current abode / ward & stake??

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: December 26, 2023 06:18PM

> She also revoked his earlier $10,000 bond

Readers of Janet Evanovich should know what this means!!

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: December 26, 2023 06:53PM

How does she compare to your other favorite, Danielle Fernandes Dominique Schuelein-Steel?

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: December 26, 2023 07:27PM

DS has averaged 3.73 novels per year since she turned 21.

She'd have found me a bore.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: December 26, 2023 08:08PM

I dunno. Surely 3.73 times per year is about right for you?

Wait--did I miss something?

Posted by: bradley ( )
Date: December 26, 2023 07:29PM

The forfeitures never happened in the Rambo franchise.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.