Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Eric K ( )
Date: January 16, 2024 08:52AM

I love my morning coffee with breakfast. Even after all these years it still feels like a treat.

I use a Keurig coffee 'Four Sigmatic' which contains mushroom and yacon. For me, it is smooth and easy to drink a 2nd cup w/o an upset stomach. I had been drinking it regularly for about 2 years. DW decided to try it a month ago. Now it is her favorite, so I have to double the monthly orders so we have enough. She wondered why I was drinking something that did not sound appetizing. She found out.

I recently bought some smoky black tea. With some honey it is a change of pace. Nice to drink in the afternoon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: January 16, 2024 09:27AM

Well now this is interesting! I am sending DDDDW a sampling of teas and an infuser in her next box. Waiting on something delayed from Ukraine. I will send extra tea now that your are getting interested. Even sticking to black I have learned there are wild variations. The place I get mine has some good information.

Try their tea quiz.

https://www.harney.com/pages/whats-your-perfect-cup-of-tea

Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: January 16, 2024 02:26PM

Took the quiz and the first recommendation was the one I planned to suggest.

Harley & Sons Paris.

Posted by: Susan I/S ( )
Date: January 16, 2024 06:32PM

If you like Paris you will like Tower of London. If you are in the mood for something stronger try Queen Katherine. So far my favorite "fruit" is Fruits d'Alsace. I like the Hot Cinnamon Spice but I have to be in the mood for it and it does flavor my infuser so I use an all metal one for it. What are some of your favorites?

Posted by: sbg ( )
Date: January 16, 2024 09:52PM

I’ve got Tower of London in the cupboard. I received Murder on the Orient Express for Christmas. It’s tasty. Never could learn to like coffee but my Irish relatives hooked me on tea early.

Posted by: Dave the Atheist ( )
Date: January 16, 2024 11:03AM

Tetley tea for me but not for thee.

Posted by: elderolddog ( )
Date: January 16, 2024 02:48PM

26.6¢/day for 12 oz. of Kirkland Breakfast Blend 'organic' (meaning it's not petro-chemically based) light roast coffee.

120 Keurig cups in each box.  It is super convenient compared to my old Mr. Coffee brewer.

Because I came way late to coffee, and did it all by myself, I had no problem making convenience the priority.

F--- a bunch of coffee snobs!

Posted by: lousyleper ( )
Date: January 16, 2024 03:42PM

I love my coffee also. It's flavored coffee. My fav coffee place has 12 oz of goodness, However we debate whether I will return to it, because I drink it cold. Ice cubes and all.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2024 03:44PM by lousyleper.

Posted by: Lot's Wife ( )
Date: January 16, 2024 04:03PM

You just like the Breakfast Blend because it works well with your whiskey.

Posted by: Done & Done ( )
Date: January 16, 2024 05:35PM

Double shot cappuccino in my Nespresso and sit in the garden with dog and paper and morning sun and a rare hooded oriole lands on the Cape Honeysuckle.

My first coffee ever at a friends house on a weekend away from BYU in SLC after my first night at the infamous Sun Tavern down by the railroad station.

El Coyote, late seventies, a Mexican Coffee after green corn tamales and margaritas all for like, $8.00 before finishing the night dancing at Studio 1.

Those were the days. Best coffee ever. Best company ever.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.