Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: November 28, 2016 09:28PM

For some reason, I had a memory a few minutes ago about an afternoon on my mission. I was stationed at an Indian reserve way up in Saskatchewan. My comp and I were the only Mormons for 150 miles. There was a school on the reserve, and this particular afternoon we went over there to see if anyone there would listen anything we had to say. To our surprise, there were two young, rather attractive teachers off duty there who were just as bored and lonely as we were. They invited us in and we chatted for a couple of hours, with things getting a little flirtatious toward the end. But being good little missionaries, we left without anything inappropriate happening (other than being alone with two young women). My mission was up a couple of weeks later. I kept thinking about those women, though, particularly the one with dark hair and blue eyes. I kept thinking, "What if...?" Now, as an old fart, it's on my list of missed sexual opportunities. But even though I could've kept quiet about it, I didn't know if my comp (a greenie) could have. He might have ratted himself and me out and I would've been exed. In hindsight, though, I realize it would've been easier to explain to my parents that I'd been exed for fornication than it would've been to explain I was leaving the church because I just didn't believe any of it anymore. Thinking with my little factory is more forgivable than thinking with my brain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: southbound ( )
Date: November 28, 2016 09:30PM

What reserve?

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: November 28, 2016 10:43PM

Waterhen Lake

Posted by: BYU Boner ( )
Date: November 28, 2016 11:12PM

Hey Mutt, thinking with my little factory is what I do best! And, I don't have enough years left to think about all the sex I would have had if I didn't join the church. Hell, even when I was TBM I used to dream about living with a beautiful woman and having sex in all sorts of romantic and passionate ways.

SIGH...

Dammit Mormon church, I don't want my tithing money back, but couldn't you at least give me 10 percent of my fantasy sex life! The Melancholy Boner.

Posted by: Jonny the Smoke ( )
Date: November 29, 2016 06:41PM

I had a similar experience.

When serving in Jamaica, I got close, not too close, with a hot Jamaican girl in the branch.

We ended up making out quickly a couple times. Once when my comp. was in the other room, and once at a nice hotel when my parents came to Jamaica to pick me up and have a vacation.

We had a couple times at the hotel that we easily could have "done it", and she would have for sure. I really wanted to, but I didn't. I didn't want to break the rules after serving my entire mission without blemish. Plus I had been with several women before my mission, as I was totally inactive all my teem years and into my 20's. So we just kissed and I didn't tell.

I wish we could have done it, but I'm glad we didn't. I was more concerned with being grown up enough to keep rules than I was about adding another notch to the bed post, at that point in life.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.