Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: East Coast Exmo ( )
Date: November 30, 2016 08:31AM

Looks like a parody to me. I love the science fiction references.

Posted by: Doxi ( )
Date: November 30, 2016 06:31PM

Y*U*R*P*!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Breeze ( )
Date: November 30, 2016 07:55PM

Ha-Ha

They even quote Helen B. Andelin. Are you sure these gals aren't Mormons? Well, at least they aren't polygamists. At least they don't preach that a woman can't get into heaven, unless she is married to a man.

Stepford Wives do exist! My beautiful, TBM RS president mother was one (except when she would rage and scream at us kids). She and my father were a perfect couple--it was their children who were very messed-up!

Posted by: ziller ( )
Date: November 30, 2016 09:08PM

IN ~

( srs )

Posted by: Trails end ( )
Date: December 01, 2016 09:58AM

If only life were as rosy as the super fake facade everyone puts on at church...thank gawd at least they have to pretend that much...i used to really enjoy visitors coming over...my old man could pretend with the best of em...it was like a four hour furlow from prison...church would sure be fun if everyone screamed like dear mother trying to get seven kids out the door for church...so much of life is pretense...elders chorum would never be boring...said in moms loud voice...you little bastards get out to the car...elder putz...wipe that milk off your chin for gawds sake....oh for hell sake...shoe polish all over those new slacks..stop hitting your brother..geez my mither was right...you kids are retarded just like your father

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.