Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: memikeyounot ( )
Date: December 02, 2016 01:23PM

I worked Wednesday night in my parking booth job, downtown SLC. And yes, it's freezing.

We offer "event parking" for $5.00 when the Vivint center has something, usually Jazz games but Wed. night was a game with BYU and USU. There was only 1 car that came in, one of those huge Ford 4x4 pickups with a definitely rich LDS couple in it. You can just tell.

The game was over about 930ish and I saw them coming into the parking area. She was just really angry at him and trying to get him to stop and talk but he wouldn't. She pulled his arm and he shook her off.

He had parked in the area close to the booth since the truck likely wouldn't have fit in the underground garage. They finally got to the truck and started it up and sat there for a while. She got out and started walking back towards the hotel(with her crying face on) and he jumped out and grabbed her by the arm and forced her into the truck.

The finally left, and she was way over in the side so I'm guessing they were in for a nasty evening when they got home. (I didn't watch the whole thing, BTW)

Also, there was a meeting in the hotel, of some kind to make people rich. There were about 20 people who were there and most of them complained about the $6.00 parking fee. Maybe when they get rich they won't complain?

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Jerry the Aspousetate ( )
Date: December 02, 2016 07:57PM

1. The $5.00 parking fee is higher than at first glance
It takes $5.55 to produce $5.00 net of tithing.

2. No pre-existence spirits were brought down that night.

3. None of this would have happened if the "couple" would have been working on their callings instead of lollygagging around at some sports event.

Pay Lay Alol

Posted by: Stray Mutt ( )
Date: December 02, 2016 10:42PM

Well, you see, he prayed about going to the game, and the HG conveniently agreed with his desires.

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.