Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: May 14, 2011 04:58PM

It's been a very wet and cold spring in Utah. In fact, it has felt more like winter. This is one of the first nice weekends we've had. I've been working in my yard in the south valley area of SL County. Started last night after I got home from work and all day today. Weather forecast was for sunny, highs in the 70's with a slight chance of a thunderstorm over the mountains. Well, that slight chance is falling ferociously at my house with lightning and thunder so loud, it nearly knocked me off my feet!

Hey, maybe there is something to the rapture thing happening next weekend! Nah...but I am really tired of rain.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: nomomomo ( )
Date: May 14, 2011 05:11PM

AMEN!!!! My ex even came over to work on my yard, which I am grateful, but no, it has to rain and ruin it......I have so many dandelions and they keep pro-creating.

I don't have to worry about flooding at least where I am, for which I am grateful. But enough already!! I can see the storm over Timp right now, and all the snow. Crazy.

Posted by: matt ( )
Date: May 14, 2011 05:21PM

We will probably have a frost tonight.

Posted by: Stormy ( )
Date: May 14, 2011 10:59PM

It's a mess in the midwest rained all day and it's..march was like march so was april and may not muchbetter.

stormy

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.