Recovery Board  : RfM
Recovery from Mormonism (RfM) discussion forum. 
Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In
Posted by: get her done ( )
Date: May 15, 2011 03:15PM

When you call anyone mother or father of the ward, and you call people that are as dumb as a rock, president, high priest, counselor, teacher, and other non exsistent and unqualified names it makes them feel good. When you dress up a 19 year old in a suit, and gilrs that can't get married in nice dresses ande call them sisters and elders, what losering in life is going to not be drawn to that.???????????? The morg smoke up your ass names attracts losers and what loser would not give 10% of their gross income to those who hide behind the curtain and arun the smoke machine, Also losers do not hve gold and chandeliers and magnificent furniture carpets and woodworking in their homes. Temples are a great place to feel like you are part of the in money group. Also you have been reccomended to be there by two bozos that approve of how you handle your penis, money, and that you know how to bow your head and say yes. Threatening losers with death by slitting throats and cutting until dead also scares losers with low self esteem. What a shit cult, taking advangate of persons who need little life support and friendship. If you are low self esteem and need friends that you can not make, the automatic socilization part of the morg is for you....WTF..I used to be like that and I am ashamed....I am still working on the new friends but I love new cars and tithing pays for them....

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: bingoe4 ( )
Date: May 15, 2011 03:18PM

Posted by: honestone ( )
Date: May 15, 2011 03:55PM

+1

Posted by: gemini ( )
Date: May 15, 2011 03:24PM

About that mother of the ward title...I held it once when I was 27 years old and married to the newly anointed bishop. He was 28. I HATED that title!! I felt so inadequate and did not want anyone to hold me up as some kind of role model.

That comment about two bozos who approve of how you handle your penis, money etc....was hilarious!!!

Go to Topic: PreviousNext
Go to: Forum ListMessage ListNew TopicSearchLog In

Screen Name: 
Your Email (optional): 
Subject: 
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.